Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Revenants Return posted:

Clinton supporters were found to have the biggest flip outs about that acupuncture isn't real, based on my observations. Most normal people were able to relax about the subject. They were also 30% more likely to be mad about Mother Theresa.

cite your sources

I know clinton supporters are crazy (wanting an oligarch to be in charge and all that) but please prove that they're acupuncture crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

reallivedinosaur posted:

People who say that Ace Frehley is better than Vinnie Vincent are violating my human rights and I am ready to sue the entire KISS army if I have to.

wonder woman meets insane clown posse in one image lol

• Locked thread