Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Press X to reload the roster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

That's pretty cold making us relive the death of Mitch :rip:

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Did they just call Bullet Club "The Club"?

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Shima Honnou posted:

"Baron Corpin"

Baron Chopin

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

BOOTY-ADE posted:

They're the skinny jeans of WWE gear...it's like he can't decide if he wants to be emo or hipster

The Shield desert gear, or Star Wars smuggler.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

StarkRavingMad posted:

So wasn't the point of having both Steph and Shane run RAW that it was going to be interesting because they would be at odds?

But now Stephanie is all love for Shane and "you can't come between me and my brother" and all of a sudden she is doing the face backstage segments and Shane isn't around much and oh I see

That segment is easier to deal with if we think of it as notsomuch a Steph/Shane thing as a Steph has always hated Jericho because Jericho has always treated her like poo poo thing.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

whoa whoa get that old era poo poo outta here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

StarkRavingMad posted:

Tell me about this NEW ERA, Sami

It involves a horn section.