Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
welp,
suck my drat balls
suck my drat balls
View Results

• Locked thread
Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i believe in christ's love

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

I've already started writing an essay about our wall. What do you think of this as an opening:

Webster's dictionary defines "Wall" as "a solid barrier made of wood, stone or brick that serves to deliniate a boundary and provide protection..."

that sounds perfect. like you really know what youre talking about. its loving WEBSTER for fucks sake

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Why can't Mexicans be more like Canadians, our polite neighbors to the North?

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

can we put glory holes in the wall

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

I submitted an idea to Trump - the wall can succeed through psychology, just place ICEcrows at the top and hire some actors to play coyotes but instead of sneaking people into America they sneak them back to their houses and tuck them into bed

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

i want to shout christ's glory through the wall

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

can we put glory holes in the wall

The Wall is gonna be over a yard thick. Only me and like four other people in the world are gonna be long enough to stick all the way through.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I'm going to move to the desert next to the wall and dress up like obi Wan kenobi and warn passing motorists to watch out for sand people

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Jericho

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Some walls are meant to keep people out, but a lot of walls are actually designed to keep people in. Really makes you think

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

here's a little drywall humor for you heh heh heh

:blush:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Malls all across America are in big trouble, except for the Strip Mall in the Wall (a mall of strip clubs near The Wall)

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The Wall should actually be a deadly labyrinth of traps and anyone who survives to the end is granted citizenship (to either country depending on which way you go through the maze)
I know where we can get some slimes.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

make sure you put those square rivets along the edges so hooligans can't "grind their decks" or "do a sick olli"

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

Why can't Mexicans be more like Canadians, our polite neighbors to the North?

dont be so sure about that. think about it. in fact one could argue that a norther border fence is the higher priority.

hmmm yes we gained our "independence" 250 years ago or whatever while the 2 biggest surrogates of the defeated hordes of british and french (and probably indians too) are just laying in wait along a frigid northern border. waiting. waiting for the signal to swarm in. waiting for trump.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
What if, and I'm just spitballin' here, what if we built the Wall out of mostly dirt blocks and only did the outer shell out of cobblestone? Would save a lot of time.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

The Wall should actually be a deadly labyrinth of traps and anyone who survives to the end is granted citizenship (to either country depending on which way you go through the maze)
I know where we can get some slimes.

this is a good idea (except with chimes)

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

how's the wall coming along?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

What if, and I'm just spitballin' here, what if we built the Wall out of mostly dirt blocks and only did the outer shell out of cobblestone? Would save a lot of time.

i live in a house made of sod but ive never tried to break IN to my house, you know? its a loving mud house!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
One thing's for sure, we're gonna need like a million pickaxes and shovels each.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

how's the wall coming along?

so far so good

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
did someone say "I'll start the wiki" yet

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Applewhite posted:

One thing's for sure, we're gonna need like a million pickaxes and shovels each.

where do you think the first pickaxe came from? what did they use to get the ore for them?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I'm having a lot of trouble pooping. Feels like someone built a "wall" in front of my rear end in a top hat if you know what I mean!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

i already opened an account at pickaxe.com and started a shovel kickstarter for this. so far i have 10 views and 1 shovel. the metrics indicate we should be there by sunup

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

where do you think the first pickaxe came from? what did they use to get the ore for them?

The first pickaxe was made of wood. They used that to mine some stone and used the stone pickaxe to mine for ore.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

dad gay. so what posted:

i already opened an account at pickaxe.com and started a shovel kickstarter for this. so far i have 10 views and 1 shovel. the metrics indicate we should be there by sunup

i gotta admit i was skeptical about this project but you really know how to get stuff done

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

You don't pick your pickaxes, you ask them first

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The real wall is the emotional wall I've put up between me and my father.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

we need to make sure the wall is set up so you can have a sword fight against the bad guy on it and then after you stab him he falls off the wall into mexico

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i gotta admit i was skeptical about this project but you really know how to get stuff done

we have a deadline here people, walls done by christmas. the gas chambers are going to be installed by Q1 2017!!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Thank you "wall" for coming, heh heh.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Applewhite posted:

I'm having a lot of trouble pooping. Feels like someone built a "wall" in front of my rear end in a top hat if you know what I mean!

That was me, I was hallucinating and kept hitting the key to turn lemmings into walls trying to beat the stage

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Parallax Scroll posted:

we need to make sure the wall is set up so you can have a sword fight against the bad guy on it and then after you stab him he falls off the wall into mexico

lets not get ahead of ourselves but i love your enthusiasm. i think the "sand caves" memorial fun park will be part of phase 1. it features a series of unstable caves made from crusty sand and provides hours of fun. i ran the simulation in "SIMS" a game about physics.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

The lemmings explode. Its like mutually assured destruction but with walls

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
My segment of the wall is gonna have a bunch of statues of big boobed women coming out of it like they're phasing through the wall and turned solid partway through, the looks of agony and terror frozen on their faces for eternity.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

dad gay. so what posted:

we have a deadline here people, walls done by christmas. the gas chambers are going to be installed by Q1 2017!!

woah hang on what the gently caress

yogurt is full of bacteria?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
well need some bleach for the failed valids. bulk order from tarp.com to cover our bases

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

My segment of the wall is gonna have a bunch of statues of big boobed women coming out of it like they're phasing through the wall and turned solid partway through, the looks of agony and terror frozen on their faces for eternity.

i like the imagery and i would imagine it would give a needed "pop" to such a long wall. kudos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Applewhite posted:

just build the wall out of lava dumbass

• Locked thread