Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
welp,
suck my drat balls
suck my drat balls
View Results

• Locked thread
Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Where's walldo :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Jericho

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

where do you think the first pickaxe came from? what did they use to get the ore for them?

You don't pick your pickaxes, you ask them first

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Applewhite posted:

I'm having a lot of trouble pooping. Feels like someone built a "wall" in front of my rear end in a top hat if you know what I mean!

That was me, I was hallucinating and kept hitting the key to turn lemmings into walls trying to beat the stage

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

The lemmings explode. Its like mutually assured destruction but with walls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Qurnah posted:

Just pile all the garbage and I mean ALL the garbage the US produces along the border. Then geneticallygeneticly alter some rats or some poo poo and populate that giant garbage pile with rats as big as a slightly larger than medium dogs. Add some freaking spiders or something to that mix and nobody will try to enter your country again, ever.

We'll have it done by The Year of The Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man, just watch out for those Quebecois terrorists

• Locked thread