Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
welp,
suck my drat balls
suck my drat balls
View Results

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I'll make the website. Does anyone know if Wall.com is taken?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I'll swing by Home Depot in my truck and pick up a few guys to help.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

dad gay. so what posted:

i dont know but i have a feeling we are going to need a BIG website for this. its going to have to do most of the heavy lifitng so to speak

I'll set the website's resolution to 1920*1080

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I've already started writing an essay about our wall. What do you think of this as an opening:

Webster's dictionary defines "Wall" as "a solid barrier made of wood, stone or brick that serves to deliniate a boundary and provide protection..."

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
#notallwalls

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Why can't Mexicans be more like Canadians, our polite neighbors to the North?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

can we put glory holes in the wall

The Wall is gonna be over a yard thick. Only me and like four other people in the world are gonna be long enough to stick all the way through.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The Wall should actually be a deadly labyrinth of traps and anyone who survives to the end is granted citizenship (to either country depending on which way you go through the maze)
I know where we can get some slimes.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
What if, and I'm just spitballin' here, what if we built the Wall out of mostly dirt blocks and only did the outer shell out of cobblestone? Would save a lot of time.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
One thing's for sure, we're gonna need like a million pickaxes and shovels each.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I'm having a lot of trouble pooping. Feels like someone built a "wall" in front of my rear end in a top hat if you know what I mean!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

where do you think the first pickaxe came from? what did they use to get the ore for them?

The first pickaxe was made of wood. They used that to mine some stone and used the stone pickaxe to mine for ore.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The real wall is the emotional wall I've put up between me and my father.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Thank you "wall" for coming, heh heh.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
My segment of the wall is gonna have a bunch of statues of big boobed women coming out of it like they're phasing through the wall and turned solid partway through, the looks of agony and terror frozen on their faces for eternity.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Will the wall have crenelations or no? It's just I have a garage full of crenelations I could donate if someone wants to hall them away.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
How will the wall handle heat dissipation?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I'm thinking we should pipe liquid nitrogen through the wall to keep it cool.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Do we really need to build a wall from scratch? Can't we just buy one premade?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

satanic splash-back posted:

a wall is like a great dinner; its always better built from scratch

To build a wall from scratch, one must first create the universe

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Aryu Kiddimeh posted:

Build a bridge. From Mexico to Canada, think about it

You steal this from Frisky Dingo but don't also steal "Spic Span"?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Just plant a bunch of bamboo all along the border trust me you will have a wall practically overnight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I think we should just fill the Panama Canal with concrete too, make those spaniards sail around South America like in olden times.

Speaking of the Panama Canal, instead of building our wall along the Texas border which is like a million miles long, we should build it down south at the super skinny part. That way it only has to be like a mile long or whatever.

• Locked thread