Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
welp,
suck my drat balls
suck my drat balls
View Results

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I hear the Mexicans will work for pennies on the dollar of the white man, we should offer them jobs building the wall. However we must be very careful none of them understands the actual engineering of the wall, or they might find a way through when the wall is complete.

Also, how many Wall-Marts should we build on this project?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

dad gay. so what posted:

we are doing this ONLINE you noob we dont need poo poo

Why the gently caress would we build a wall online? That's the dumbest poo poo I have heard of.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Some walls are meant to keep people out, but a lot of walls are actually designed to keep people in. Really makes you think

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I'm actually worried this wall isn't going to be designed to keep the mexicans out, but it's going to be designed to keep the americans in?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

dad gay. so what posted:

calm down. its a loving wall.

Look I don't like being confined to being stuck inside a wall.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

dad gay. so what posted:

ive never seen so many people go sideways over a friggin wall before, holy crud. relax people lol

Well I'm about to go loving vertical here and get over this loving wall idea.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i can't see out of the sides of my eyes
it's like i'm in a tunnel?

You are having a dream about the last time you touched a vagina. You will get pushed out soon, no worries.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Which side of the wall are we going to be keeping the neoliberals?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Maybe instead of a mote we could just dig a big trench? Anybody can swim across a mote. But if you dig a big trench then people would have to be mountain climbers to get into America.

Also, if we build a wall, how are we going to keep the pole vault people from getting over the wall?

• Locked thread