Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
welp,
suck my drat balls
suck my drat balls
View Results

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i was thinking the other day that maybe someone should say something about all this "wall business" and get the conversation going. i mean, lets get real. everyone wants it, everyones got to have it. lets show a little initiative, americans!

jfk used to always say, "ask not what america can do for you, but what you can do for america!"

welp, ill tell you one thing we can do! lets get this wall done before christmas and have the greatest holiday season ever! and then we can build the gas chambers!!!

:horse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

various cheeses posted:

Maybe some sort of amusement park nearby and call it "wally world"
just spitballin here folks

its fun for the whole family. i propose "sand caves"

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

when it comes to seperating stuff, walls cant be beat. walls. build one today

looks like we had a little visit from the "national wall foundation", pretty sly but i can see through your bushy muff

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
coincidently the NWF (national wall foundation) has some nefarious ties with the national sleep foundation. keep your heads on a swivel

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
everyone wants to get their wall plans in first i guess. cant blame them.

ours has a moat :smug:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I hear the Mexicans will work for pennies on the dollar of the white man, we should offer them jobs building the wall. However we must be very careful none of them understands the actual engineering of the wall, or they might find a way through when the wall is complete.

Also, how many Wall-Marts should we build on this project?

we are doing this ONLINE you noob we dont need poo poo

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

ive been training for this day *deadlifts wrapping paper tube w stuffed animal on each end*

lets lift some rocks ladies

im thinking we need some kind of "folding at home" type of wall utility that can use un-tapped computing power. like minecraft

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
wallcraft? holy poo poo eureka mother fuckers

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
get on the winning team people

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

I'll make the website. Does anyone know if Wall.com is taken?

i dont know but i have a feeling we are going to need a BIG website for this. its going to have to do most of the heavy lifitng so to speak

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
try using caps "WALL.com"

people probably didnt think of that

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

here's a selfie i took with a big wall if you want an idea of what we're going for here

ya know, that reminded me of something...

have you guys ever heard of the "great wall" of china? whats so loving great about it? it sounds like poo poo. plus you can obviously just walk around on it so whats the loving point. they built that poo poo like 3000 years ago and we cant build a wall with the power of social media? please.

these idiots have a lot of poo poo to learn about technology and efficiency. idiots

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

I've already started writing an essay about our wall. What do you think of this as an opening:

Webster's dictionary defines "Wall" as "a solid barrier made of wood, stone or brick that serves to deliniate a boundary and provide protection..."

that sounds perfect. like you really know what youre talking about. its loving WEBSTER for fucks sake

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

Why can't Mexicans be more like Canadians, our polite neighbors to the North?

dont be so sure about that. think about it. in fact one could argue that a norther border fence is the higher priority.

hmmm yes we gained our "independence" 250 years ago or whatever while the 2 biggest surrogates of the defeated hordes of british and french (and probably indians too) are just laying in wait along a frigid northern border. waiting. waiting for the signal to swarm in. waiting for trump.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

The Wall should actually be a deadly labyrinth of traps and anyone who survives to the end is granted citizenship (to either country depending on which way you go through the maze)
I know where we can get some slimes.

this is a good idea (except with chimes)

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

What if, and I'm just spitballin' here, what if we built the Wall out of mostly dirt blocks and only did the outer shell out of cobblestone? Would save a lot of time.

i live in a house made of sod but ive never tried to break IN to my house, you know? its a loving mud house!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

how's the wall coming along?

so far so good

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

One thing's for sure, we're gonna need like a million pickaxes and shovels each.

i already opened an account at pickaxe.com and started a shovel kickstarter for this. so far i have 10 views and 1 shovel. the metrics indicate we should be there by sunup

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i gotta admit i was skeptical about this project but you really know how to get stuff done

we have a deadline here people, walls done by christmas. the gas chambers are going to be installed by Q1 2017!!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Parallax Scroll posted:

we need to make sure the wall is set up so you can have a sword fight against the bad guy on it and then after you stab him he falls off the wall into mexico

lets not get ahead of ourselves but i love your enthusiasm. i think the "sand caves" memorial fun park will be part of phase 1. it features a series of unstable caves made from crusty sand and provides hours of fun. i ran the simulation in "SIMS" a game about physics.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

My segment of the wall is gonna have a bunch of statues of big boobed women coming out of it like they're phasing through the wall and turned solid partway through, the looks of agony and terror frozen on their faces for eternity.

i like the imagery and i would imagine it would give a needed "pop" to such a long wall. kudos

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Orkin Mang posted:

well need some bleach for the failed valids. bulk order from tarp.com to cover our bases

THANK YOU. i knew i was forgetting something. i ran back home because i thought it was like leaving something unlocked or untied or concious or whatever but it turns out it was to CHECK MY BOOKMARKS (i write it in caps because thats the way the alarm says it every 4 hours on the PA) so i checked my "Bookmarked" webpages and saw "tarp.com" there. i knew i did that for a reason but i guess i just got in a hurry with all the hubub about mercury passing in front opf the sun and such.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
there should probably be a "secret entrance"

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
like you need to solve a riddle or something

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I'm actually worried this wall isn't going to be designed to keep the mexicans out, but it's going to be designed to keep the americans in?

calm down. its a loving wall.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

satanic splash-back posted:

we don't need philosophers we need a goddamn wall

drat straight

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Doc Friday posted:

What if we built the wall out of the philosophers?

hey, we don't need philosophers we need a goddamn wall

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Look I don't like being confined to being stuck inside a wall.

THERES A loving SECRET ENTRANCE YOU SHITHEAD READ THE drat THREAD THIS IS A loving COMMUNITY PROJECT YOU PIECE OF poo poo!!!!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
ive never seen so many people go sideways over a friggin wall before, holy crud. relax people lol

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
its just a freakin wall *shrugs* :shrug:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Well I'm about to go loving vertical here and get over this loving wall idea.

we all have our own private demons

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

I'm thinking we should pipe liquid nitrogen through the wall to keep it cool.

well thats not the worst idea but i was thinking about using ice

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
brb i have a live feed to google maps

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
connection terminated! dammit!!! this is never gonna work! *slams pilot helmet on ground*

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

If we could only outsource our wallmaking to a country who is really good at building walls.. Oh hey China! :wave:

please R/C/P (read the thread and comprehend the basic talking points, before posting) i like to reflect a little after the comprehension part but thats a personal preference you son of a bitch

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

thanks for the virus rear end in a top hat

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
how many bitcoins is this going to cost?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mozi posted:

hey guys

what about instead of a wall

we build a mile-deep, mile-wide moat? that would be even more effective and not as much of an eyesore

and we'll make mexico AND russia pay for it!

im not opposed to this, as long as someone else is paying for it.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mozi posted:

care for lunch? i'll have mexico pay for it

dont mind if i do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
did anyone mention glory holes in the wall yet?

• Locked thread