Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rio
Mar 20, 2008

http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/09/man-arrested-after-teaching-pug-to-do-a-nazi-salute-when-it-heard-the-words-sieg-heil-5870354/

quote:

A call centre worker who made a video where his pet pug did a Nazi salute in response to the words, ‘Sieg Heil’ has been arrested.
The film – which featured the dog watching Hitler’s speeches – has been viewed nearly a million times on YouTube.
The video showed pet pug Buddha jumping up on hearing the words: ‘Gas the Jews.’

quote:

He said: ‘I am not a racist at all, anybody who knows me could tell you that.
‘Honestly, I don’t hate anyone, the whole purpose of this was just to annoy my girlfriend.
‘It was strictly made to annoy my girlfriend and give my friends something to laugh at.
‘I am so sorry to the Jewish community for any offence I have caused them. This was never my intention and I apologize.”

Read the article for more and some cute pictures of this bearded pierced probably-a-goon and his dog.

First question: which one of you is this?

Second question: since when could you be arrested for teaching your dog tricks?

Third question: so Twitter AI's from Microsoft can make racial jokes but some guy who is just trying to annoy his girlfriend gets arrested? What kind of hosed up world is this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
The UK hates free speech

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
hosed up if true

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

It's illegal to make jokes in the UK

double illegal if a dog is involved

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

various cheeses posted:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

that didnt happen go kill yourself

rio
Mar 20, 2008

That DID happen...did you read the article??

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

shoophobo posted:

hosed up if false

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

various cheeses posted:

British humor now making sense to me.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

didn't happen. read the article.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
If his whole aim was to annoy his girlfriend I'm pretty sure all those loving studs in his face accomplished the task.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Hitler did do some messed up stuff op

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

lol uk

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
someone link the videos this sounds funny

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Hitler loved dogs

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
nvm I found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYslEzHbpus

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

this guy is the new cesar millan

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

sieg hound

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
He must have done something right. I mean maybe he buttoned his shirt real good and didn't get the buttons misaligned with the holes, or blew a good snot rocket and didn't get any on himself, or played heart and soul on the piano without making a mistake. Maybe he crumpled up a memo from goebbels and hit a perfect nothing but net shot into his nazi trashcan. Maybe he remembered the correct place setting for a dinner fork, salad fork, soup spoon, and desert spoon without anyone telling him. :shrug:

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

"The clip is deeply offensive and no reasonable person can possibly find the content acceptable in today’s society.”

Lol if your name is Cockburn and you say such a retarded thing.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
that dog's gonna cause problems when his gf dumps him and starts dating a jewish guy

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Some breeds of dogges simply take to training in German; it's just a more barky language.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Count Dankula

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I bet that guy is wishing he lived in a country with a First Amendment right about now :911:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Lol at it being legal to buy and own a full-size Nazi flag in the UK but not to post a video of your dog saluting it on YouTube.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Thread lies, Hitler Dog poo poo on the carpet because he wasn't given table scraps. Naughty Hitler Dog. Bad!

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
America best. we can make our dogs as racist as we want. thank you first amendment.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
green room made me feel for nazi dogs.

dodecahardon
Oct 20, 2008

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
"privilege!";
a declarative statement expressing envy that the object does not carry the subject's baggage

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Zorodius posted:

The UK hates free speech

Gas the UK

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

RedMage129 posted:

If his whole aim was to annoy his girlfriend I'm pretty sure all those loving studs in his face accomplished the task.

"i'm going to work, can you please do the dishes and don't you dare turn the dog into a nazi" :mad:

hehe i'll show u bitch

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
My dog hates Filipinos. I didn't train him that way or anything, he's just racist and barks some real offensive stuff whenever he sees one

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Zorodius posted:

My dog hates Filipinos. I didn't train him that way or anything, he's just racist and barks some real offensive stuff whenever he sees one

your dog sounds smart. hell, sometimes i bark at filipinos. those guys rot

Wank
Apr 26, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eQwAilMWtE

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

good dog :godwinning:

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
Scotland is for fags