Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
you cant finish, tim duncan. you too old. saggy humps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Flop

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Yes keep driving down their throats

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

ball dont lie

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
That fourth on Parker is a big deal, he's the reason the offense works at all when it does.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
more like la marcus "Talldridge", due to his extreme height

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Bashez posted:

That fourth on Parker is a big deal, he's the reason the offense works at all when it does.

My greatest fear is Mike Conley leaving Memphis in free agency for the Spurs to replace Tony Parker

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
whether or not Danny Green is getting shots and knocking them down is always a good sign of the Spurs health

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

NickRoweFillea posted:

My greatest fear is Mike Conley leaving Memphis in free agency for the Spurs to replace Tony Parker
there's no way to fit him and KD's max though. :(

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

It's unlikely they'll start calling it regularly. Russ's default defense is be lazy on a screen and then handcheck your way back into the play. That absolutely is a foul on Russ.

NickRoweFillea posted:

I don't think Tony Parker thinks he needs replacing. I'd love it if that happened but Tony is going to stick around way past his sell by date and drag down the Kawhi/Aldridge era.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

TheFallenEvincar posted:

Tragic

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

Why would you put this fear inside me

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
17-4 free throw disparity is a bit more disparate than usual

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

TheFallenEvincar posted:

KD said money isn't everything about West taking a paycut so I'm pretty sure he's coming to the Spurs for the minimum.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

okc-sas so lets talk about curry

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

kanter looks confused that the foul got called this time

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

What a loving flop by Adams.

That rivals long hair Ginobili days.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

Lmao dad just texted me to say "Boy Adams would be a hell of a professional wrestler"

Your dad is right

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Lol I love how LMA can slam into the defender and lower his shoulder constantly and its a foul on the defender.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

ball dont lie

SeannieDarko posted:

Lol I love how LMA can slam into the defender and lower his shoulder constantly and its a foul on the defender.

its posting up

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

I'm pretty sure the two arm shove by Kanter before the neck grab by West is a foul but of course they just call the second part.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
drat Russ :vince:

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
I love that Sikh guy in a Hawaiian shirt that is basically acting out Bashez's posts.

Manstrocity
Apr 28, 2009
It's whistles all the way down

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Metapod posted:

drat Russ :vince:

youre like 15 seconds ahead of me and when you post something like that i just feel dread

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Bashez posted:

I'm pretty sure the two arm shove by Kanter before the neck grab by West is a foul but of course they just call the second part.

You sound excruciating to be around irl.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

Clusterfuck of whistles now, little basketball being played.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Respect Bashez.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

Thought for sure the spurs would be able to dig that ball out.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
This Russ need to go away. We want battering ram Russ

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

manu lost his man, who went to the corner while manu was still in the high post and russ takes and misses a long 3

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

Refs baited Aldridge into thinking he's going to get foul calls regularly. Bold strategy.

municipal shrimp
Mar 30, 2011

Are they repeatedly fouling the poo poo out of Aldridge?

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
Pop killing the Spurs with these lineups. Getting too cute with rest

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Frank Eufemia posted:

Short answer: yes

Long answer: :hellyeah:

Philosophical answer: does Adams play for okc?

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

Frank Eufemia posted:

Yeah, refs saw the Spurs had almost half as many freethrows as the Thunder and thought, wow, we need to put a stop to this.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

illcendiary posted:

Pop killing the Spurs with these lineups. Getting too cute with rest

You know you've hosed up when bench points for the quarter are 7-0 and you're running an all bench lineup.

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

TheFallenEvincar posted:

whether or not Danny Green is getting shots and knocking them down is always a good sign of the Spurs health

Like Bird said, who's your 3rd best player.. spurs ain't got poo poo unless Green or Parker goes off..

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
another close 4th quarter

great :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

RaySmuckles posted:

another close 4th quarter