Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Highblood posted:

Very late to the party

mycelia posted:

Done and done.

The exact name would be...?

EDIT: found it, it's Very Late to the Party.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

So I haven't played Clicker Heroes since before they added mercenaries and I jumped back in with my old save a while after 1.0 came out. Let me tell you, having multiple mercs die on long quests mere minutes before they finish and needing 14+ rubies to revive each of them is extremely cool and fun and definitely makes me want to continue playing Clicker Heroes

EDIT: Like, I get that it's probably better much further in the game (I'm at 7 ascensions, highest zone 237), but come the gently caress on.

Color Printer fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Jun 28, 2016

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

Color Printer posted:

So I haven't played Clicker Heroes since before they added mercenaries and I jumped back in with my old save a while after 1.0 came out. Let me tell you, having multiple mercs die on long quests mere minutes before they finish and needing 14+ rubies to revive each of them is extremely cool and fun and definitely makes me want to continue playing Clicker Heroes

EDIT: Like, I get that it's probably better much further in the game (I'm at 7 ascensions, highest zone 237), but come the gently caress on.

got the rubies. it was a 75% chance for a relic quest. "Got nothing!"

i'll show you "got nothing"

yeah I know it was just a relic but seriously????

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

UI looks nice but that font is rear end. Wow.

Also, where the hell do I see how many assistants I have

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

I can transcend in Clicker Heroes now. I have 302 hero souls plus 248 waiting (plus any more that i get before i run out of steam in this run). Should I transcend at the end of this run or keep going for a while longer?

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

Apparently after transcending you don't get extra power from achievements, including bonus starting click damage, which is a real buzzkill so I think I'll wait until I have 50 rubies so I can at least quick ascend after transcending.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

The great thing about transcendence that doesn't seem to be on some of the guide/FAQ pages I've seen is that the absolute minimum primal souls you can now get from a boss is 20, starting at level 105 (100 is still just 1). So while the beginning is an absolute slog once again, once you hit that level, you're golden.

Unfortunately I'm still down here at level 69 (nice) so I have a ways to go. :negative:

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

a messed up horse posted:

I don't think I've seen Crank mentioned yet. It starts out with kind of a Dark Room vibe and goes some neat places. Bit of a slow start, but I've had fun with it today.

The start of this game is bad, bad, bad, bad, bad. Metal takes way too long to get and it doesn't even tell you how many you need to fix the computer or how much power to do.....anything. I'm sure it gets better but god the very beginning is the most miserable idle game experience I've ever had. I guess it nails but the atmosphere but it makes the gameplay suck as a result.

EDIT: It also doesn't update when you go to another tab so lol nope, goodbye crank

EDIT 2: Oh the very first system upgrade tells you stuff. That's sorta neat from an atmosphere/style perspective I guess but...

I know I'm complaining about only 10 minutes of gameplay but it was enough to turn me the gently caress off

Color Printer fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Jul 14, 2016

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

Oh no drat you all for getting me sucked into Infiroad. drat you all

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

I really wish trade posts in lazy kings could multi-task

I really do

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

I would really love endless dream if nearly every bit of progression didn't take an agonizing amount of time and you didn't have to constantly babysit it in the early game.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

I'm trying autotrimps and it looks nice but I have absolutely no idea how to close the graphs tab aside from refreshing.

EDIT: Turns out my browser size was hiding the top bar, neat, I'm an idiot

EDIT 2: Never mind I don't like autotrimps, at least not for the beginning of a run in the early-ish-game

Color Printer fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Oct 4, 2016

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

So I just (well, yesterday) got access Void Maps and am I supposed to just farm a shitload in order to be able to beat them?

EDIT: Also I got enough bones to buy my first exotic imp and I chose Whipimp and :stare:

EDIT: I guess if I read the last page more clearly I would have gotten my answer before posting, huh

Color Printer fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Nov 21, 2016

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

some of this is getting a little too real for me

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

I'm not sure why I'm okay with the researches that require you to "Cast X spell a bunch of times" but not okay with "Play 2 days as evil this R". At the moment, in order to get that in one reincarnation, I basically just have to.......not play the game. Or even have it open.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

So I jumped back on realm grinder and ugggggghhhhhhhhh is there really no way to do the "cast spell X times" researches on the mobile version without leaving the game open and onscreen for hours?

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

I'm near the end of R28 and prestige research is so close I can almost taste it oh god please don't make me do those lengthy researches I need more gems

I might just save edit the missing researches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

So I haven't popped in this thread since the beginning of the year, what's the latest hotness

Also I just started playing Tap Titans 2, are there still goon clans playing that