Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Go Sharks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Wonderllama posted:

yes, please post in here and the GDT, generic penguins playoff poster that totes liked them a long time ago #5874

Wonderllama strikes again!

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Aphrodite posted:

I don't care and I'm going to be playing Uncharted instead of watching hockey.

Can i borrow it when you're done?

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

i am the bird posted:

St. Louis fans don't deserve/aren't allowed to be happy.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Veskit posted:

Alright, last time I made a pact with all the Nashville people here saying that we should all be friends after and during because they're cool, and Nashville is cool and we al have nice dogs and everything. It worked mostly and it was all good and fun.

gently caress the Blues though gently caress all you guys you can get hosed htis is our series to win and I'm not making friends with the enemy so get hosed you and your dumb loving stupid rear end team and fan base

First off gently caress Chris Pronger that guy was a loving dick, and I'm glad he's dead

gently caress Elliot and his dumbass face I still don't believe he's a good goalie there's no way he was I don't understand how he was a dogshit joke of a goalie then became "good". He's not good, he's just got some dmen to cover for him. A lot of people don't remember how bad he was but i did

Next up gently caress steve Ott holy poo poo. You guys not only employed him but you made him captain what the gently caress is wrong with a team that is in love with Steve loving Ott of all people. He gives otters a bad name, who are clearly the coolest animal next to a shark.

All gently caress the hamburger fisting monstrocity you put behind the bench now I gotta look at those chisn for at least 4 games and that in of itself is a horrific punishment.

Then of course the whole team of Jay wont play Bowmeister, Reek, TROY loving BROWER PLAYOFF PERFORMER, all of it it's all bad

Also I would have wished all the SAS blues fans and bandwagoners fall down an escalator but the drat thing beat them to the punch and fell on itself trying to carry the hopes and dreams of this bad franchise.

Same

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

I'm about to buy a poo poo ton of avatars

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

tofes posted:

I hope you're buying Rinne throwing a temper tantrum for all the Preds fans here

It'll probably be pro sharks ones or red text for people starting race chat

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

straight up brolic posted:

so sharks avs for sharks posters?

Pro sharks avatars for everyone

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Infidel Castro posted:

Considering the Sharks recently employed Raffi Torres; to condemn the Blues for having Steve Ott seems somewhat hypocritical.

They also have Reaves

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

straight up brolic posted:

counter-point: Reaves is the best

That's like saying Shaw is the best.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

xzzy posted:

That dude wearing the wrong jersey must feel like an idiot.

edit - image poofed

I'm wearing my team USA Pavelski. It's ok to wear the wrong jersey on the wrong day

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Good hockey

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

xzzy posted:

Chicago's a fine city if you disregard all the murder, corruption, humidity, and lack of mountains.

So just swap places with Denver and it's cool.

I want to leave this hellhole and move to Denver

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

The team in this song that sucks is the Blues fyi
https://g.co/kgs/jGlPy

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

xzzy posted:

Denver is where me and the lady will be moving in a couple years, we want some hills to hike in.

Too bad the housing market there is poo poo right now.

Yeah some friends just moved out there and they can't afford to buy. It's awful. My uncle owns a small townhouse with no garage in Silverthorne that in Illinois would sell for 80k maybe. There it's over 500k. It's insane. Prices went up over the last 30 years I guess.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Habibi posted:

I propose building a wall around St Louis, and making St Louis pay for it.

Can someone save Bewbies first?

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Furnaceface posted:

I sure hope I still have that old Irbe jersey I got as a kid. I need to go all in on the Sharks bandwagon this year.

For Jumbo and Marleau. And :wookie:. and Hertl. :3:

My my Thornton t-shirt on, my Pavelski team USA jersey and a Sharks hat. Go sharks

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Habibi posted:

GO loving SHARKS

Yes.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Hockey is dead

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

My Blues jersey came in...

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Troy Queef posted:

Now we know who to blame.

When I opened it Burns scored, when I put it on the Sharks got an empty net goal
Not a smart toxx

RC Cola fucked around with this message at 04:04 on May 18, 2016

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Go sharks

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Sharks win! Get hosed St Louis!

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

tofes posted:

really excited to continue using this quote

Mike_V posted:

Scoring chances were even but if that makes you feel better it's cool with me

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

The Sharks have looked very good all series.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

You guys criticizing this coaching masterstroke are really gonna have egg on your faces when Jake Allen skates to center ice and takes off his mask to reveal he's actually the black dude from the street hockey team in D2 and scores a crucial goal with the Knuckle Puck.

You are a good blues poster

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Anyone going to the game tonight? That rally towel looks amazing and I would like one

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Def not wearing this jersey next game, could be bad luck

Same with my Burns jersey. It's lost I think every game I've worn it. I'll wear my lucky blues jersey

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Go the Sharks

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Furnaceface posted:

A little confused about the bolded part since most Hawks fans here were expecting to lose the series to begin with and were happy to just drag it to 7 games. I think Stars fans felt the same way. :shrug:

Yeah the Blues are pretty good this year.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Aphrodite posted:

3 posts in a row isn't really proving him wrong you know.

What would you rather happen? The Habs win the cup next year and then hockey goes back to normal, or all teams that aren't the Bruins or Habs win over and over for 10,000 years?

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

LumpyGumby posted:

:toxx:

If the Sharks win the Stanley Cup I will send a free Sharks jersey to whoever claims it first in the GDT after they win.

Go Sharks.

This is a good toxx

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

T-Bone posted:

actually no one wanted the Blackhawks to win anything

We need to lose for the next 50 years so people want us to win again!

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

DOOMocrat posted:

I'd rather be broke and Californian than drunk and midwestern, go Sharks

Same

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Aphrodite posted:

I am officially on Team Bolts.

Y'all suck and don't deserve happiness, so at least with Tampa they only have the one fan.

(Do people from Florida say y'all?)

Tampa winning would also be good as they beat the Islanders

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

I can't handle this

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Veskit posted:

None of this matters when the reality of our situation is that the sharks can go to the stanley cup final by winning ONE loving GAME

I'll be getting pretty drunk since the Sharks lose when I'm sober

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Someone make a gdt please

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Sharks win!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Friendly Lurker posted:

I'm a Ducks fan since the Disney movies came out, I liked the Sharks back then too, but living in SoCal has jaded me. I have thoroughly taught my 6 year old that the Sharks are cheaters and chokers.

Since the pre-season started last/this year, they have looked very different. I've been a closet Sharks fan this year and my kids think I'm a traitor that roots for cheaters now, whoops.

I want to tell you it's safe, but as Ducks fan I can tell you it is never safe to put a lot of hope in a couple dozen guys.

Go....Sharks! :coolfish:

Lol calling the Sharks cheaters when the Ducks have gently caress Corey Perry

• Locked thread