Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
My Blues jersey came in...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

RC Cola posted:

My Blues jersey came in...

Now we know who to blame.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Troy Queef posted:

Now we know who to blame.

When I opened it Burns scored, when I put it on the Sharks got an empty net goal
Not a smart toxx

RC Cola fucked around with this message at 04:04 on May 18, 2016

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

marsisol posted:

Can someone please GIF Brouwer swinging at that kid cowering in fear? Thanks

https://twitter.com/myregularface/status/732761397558398976

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Awwww she doesn't have a shot of Joe squirting the blues fans with water then dancing with them :(

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

#1 Milpitas Dave and Buster's superfan since 2013

straight up brolic posted:

tarasenko is going to score a hat trick in the unnamed baby's name

Should probably name it after one of the Sharks

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

HookShot posted:

Awwww she doesn't have a shot of Joe squirting the blues fans with water then dancing with them :(

https://twitter.com/JayGold85/status/732758639216316416

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

yesssssssss

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

Sharks vs Blues

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

marsisol posted:

Can someone please GIF Brouwer swinging at that kid cowering in fear? Thanks

The only highlight of the game for me

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Ladies Love Burns J

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

I think he made a beautiful post and did a great job and he is good.
Sharks: America's team?

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

this is very good. jumbo is cool.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

You guys, I think Joe Thornton might be a better first line center than Cody Eakin. I'm not sure yet though, still gathering information.

ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

Because all fucking hell is going to break loose

A couple notes from last nights game having glass seats for the first time in my life (thanks Edward Jones).

- Last night was the first time I've seen Thornton play in person and it really is insane how gigantic he is, especially on skates. His rough looking face combined with his maniacal beard and sheer size makes him probably the scariest person I've ever seen.

- Pavelski is a combination magician and greasy pig with how he constantly appears and/or slides into open areas at just the right time. He makes it look effortless.

- Brent Burns ice time stats must be wrong because he was out there at least 55 minutes, maybe 56.

- That game reminded me very much of back in the day when my just graduated high school buddies and I formed our first men's beer league team and were 18 year olds playing primarily against grizzled dudes in their late 20,s 30s and 40s. We would get chances sometimes but ultimately kept getting waxed. The Blues looked like a bunch of babbys playing against men.

- I would kill someone for the Blues to have Pavelski.

- Preferably the person I'd have to kill would be Steve Ott.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

That's not how it works, you have to kill someone that actually makes you hesitate to think about it.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

I'd hesitate if I had to kill Steve Ott, if only to prolong it and soak in the fear in his eyes before finally snuffing out that candle.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Now imagine being in a situation where he's the player you like most on that team.

ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

Because all fucking hell is going to break loose

DOOMocrat posted:

Now imagine being in a situation where he's the player you like most on that team.

If I was an opposing team's fan he'd be my favorite. The guy is a liability who in the very best scenario has a shelf life of one game from time to time, and even that's pushing it.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Considering his guts are rotting out, one game is still kind of impressive.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

steve ott may be a liability to his team but all it takes is one moment of him snapping to lead to a flying discus elbow to your star player's brain to equalize it

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Aye Doc posted:

steve ott may be a liability to his team but all it takes is one moment of him snapping to lead to a flying discus elbow to your star player's brain to equalize it

He doesn't even have that job anymore.

https://twitter.com/myregularface/status/727708084412547074

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

he's teaching others his ways. all hope is lost

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.

Chad Sexington posted:

An interview with "giant boob lady" ... on the radio. What is the point of that?

Worked for Stern, who constantly had naked ladies on the radio

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together
Stamkos and Bishop both still out

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

ElwoodCuse posted:

Stamkos and Bishop both still out

I am shocked that a man who was carried out on a stretcher and a man who had to undergo emergency life saving blot clot removal surgery arent going to play a game of ice hockey.

Its not like they need them to beat the Pens anyway. :smug:

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

The Bishop thing makes more sense as he's been quoted as saying the injury is not as bad as he first imagined and Cooper using words like "hopeful" that he'll play again.

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together
Stamkos was in a regular practice jersey the other day and they were saying the blood thinners he's on are "possible" to play with. But you know, playoff injury gamesmanship

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
If I have to hear Ken Hitchcock talk about how his players need to not take dumb penalties and then he still dresses Steve Ott I'm going to lose my mind

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Alright, past grudges against the Sharks aside I am now a huge Jumbo Joe fan

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

DOOMocrat posted:

The Bishop thing makes more sense as he's been quoted as saying the injury is not as bad as he first imagined and Cooper using words like "hopeful" that he'll play again.

"Again" meaning "ever" as opposed to "Friday".

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

flakeloaf posted:

"Again" meaning "ever" as opposed to "Friday".

"This series" actually but hey, don't pass up the opportunity I guess.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
i hope my team wins tonight, and i am happy and smiling, and the pens get real sad. thus always to pens

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

This is pretty close to my favorite hockey gif thing ever the only real competition is that lightsaber thing

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Aww man Go Sharks get Joe his Cup please :)

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Aww man Go Sharks get James Reimer his Cup please :)

Fixed!!

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
Mr. Llama and I have a bet regarding the rest of the ECF. Stand by for a wonderful essay from one of us after the dust settles.

Deus Ex Macklemore fucked around with this message at 20:18 on May 18, 2016

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Has Reimer even played a playoff game yet? Or did he accrue enough starts in the reg season to count?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I think sitting on the bench qualifies as playing for backups.

• Locked thread