Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting

Helical Nightmares posted:

The taco is fine but the dorito shell is poo poo
What do you think is better?

ProfessorMurder posted:

I was in the hospital for 2 months with Guillain-Barre Syndrome

Did you do an Ask/Tell thread about that, years ago? The op described rapidly losing the ability to walk while doing errands or something.

PS: I'm glad you only paid $8k and got better

PPS: Thank you for your Taco Bell suggestion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Can you use bankruptcy to get out of a zillion dollar hospital bill?
It's the leading cause of bankruptcy in the US :911:

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

Absolute Lithops posted:

Did you do an Ask/Tell thread about that, years ago? The op described rapidly losing the ability to walk while doing errands or something.

No I never started a thread about it. But I did rapidly lose the ability to walk. I stayed on my mom's couch for a while before I called an ambulance because I couldn't even walk to the bathroom anymore. I spent 2 months in a hospital bed before graduating from a wheelchair, to a standing walker, to a normal walker which I still use.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

ProfessorMurder posted:

I dunno, a cheesy flavored shell is better than a nothing flavored shell. If you're gonna eat a Taco Bell taco, why not add as much extra flavor as possible?
because we don't weigh 400 pounds

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

Prettz posted:

because we don't weigh 400 pounds

Touché. I don't weigh 400 either, but with my inability to exercise I might be there soon. I'm like 210 now, but disability is a bitch. It's hard to exercise when your legs don't work.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Absolute Lithops posted:

What do you think is better?

Granted I only had one so all of this is anecdotal. The Doritos taco shell cracked easily in several places and soon I was using a spork. I'm not even getting into the doritos' flavor dust or the fact that the flavors together (dorito shell vs taco meat) overpowered one another.

The "traditional" corn shell is more structurally sound.

Edit: I prefer soft tacos :shrug:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

The dust gets on my fingers I think it is nasty so I just shove in burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrritos full of beans and poop later.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Is he now back in coma?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Prettz posted:

who the hell eats crunchy taco shells?

This guy:

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

12 hours later he violently poo poo himself and slipped back into a coma.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Prettz posted:

who the hell eats crunchy taco shells?

Anyone w half a brain (including coma patient here)

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
The correct thing to order at Taco Bell is a combo burrito, maybe with sour cream. C'mon guys, everyone knows this.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
man, what's with fast food advertising campaigns these days right? heh

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

The man's got crazy eyes, probably should have pulled the plug

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I legitimately envy that man. Imagine how loving happy he is in that picture.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Maybe he just really hates his nurse

White Phosphorus
Sep 12, 2000

Nothing wrong with a shitload of tacos. That's I roll too.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
if i had just awaked from a coma i would want a taco too, but to gently caress not eat.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i dont get to eat much fast food because i only eat meat if i catch/kill/clean it myself but whenever i go to taco bell i go hey can i get beans and rice with some cheese in there and they make sure to give me a bunch of onions, hot sauce and sometimes some ground brown meat sauce i then throw back at them

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

extra stout posted:

i dont get to eat much fast food because i only eat meat if i catch/kill/clean it myself but whenever i go to taco bell i go hey can i get beans and rice with some cheese in there and they make sure to give me a bunch of onions, hot sauce and sometimes some ground brown meat sauce i then throw back at them

I eat meat like that too but I also eat a bunch of other meat from the store and restaurants, so effectively im just piling a bunch of assorted meat into my stomach. It's a pretty good system

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

White Phosphorus posted:

Nothing wrong with a shitload of tacos. That's I roll too.

The correct plural for Taco Bell food

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I look at the picture and imagine the conversation going:

Neil: Did you just see that Peter? I think I saw Mozzy's eyes open!
Peter: [rolls eyes] Neil you're just seeing things.
Neil: He just did it again!
Mozzy: Neil, send the suit to Taco Bell for crunchy tacos.
Peter: [rolls eyes]

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i went to chipotle today and in hindsight, i should have gone to taco bell instead. i don't usually feel that way, but man. the 'to crew was just not on point this afternoon.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I want taco bell but too drunk to drive

Keep drinking till coma

Thread delivery

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

buy taco bell branded shells, seasoning etc and put them behind glass for emergencies.

worst case, you fill the shells with spaghetti and bologna and close your eyes.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
He should have just died If taco bell is all he aspired to.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Nice salsa bar

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

He should have just died If taco bell is all he aspired to.

this looks about TB quality, but without the fun wrappers that tell you what you're eating. i feel the same looking at this as i do seeing photos of bowling alleys, limping along on pension checks since 1985.

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

I like him in spite of the fact that he's not me.
Man wakes up at Taco Bell, asks for coma.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

this looks about TB quality, but without the fun wrappers that tell you what you're eating. i feel the same looking at this as i do seeing photos of bowling alleys, limping along on pension checks since 1985.

Nobody expects you to have taste.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Nobody expects you to have taste.

a single tear drops onto the wax paper, as corey rolls chelsea's words in his head. or at least, the ones he heard over the speaker blaring Take on Me. the taquitos are growing cold, like the heart beneath his rad denim vest.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

extra stout posted:

you are pretty bad if you can't even catch and clean a taco bell taco dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

"cleaning" would just be tossing it

• Locked thread