Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Norwegian Rudo posted:

Lots of upskirt shots?

They're kinda boring and overrated IMHO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Rirse posted:

Is it me or every network has a few shows based on movies that haven't had sequels in a long time? I am not saying there isn't anything wrong with that, as Buffy the Vampire Slayer was way better then the movie it was based on, but I dunno how well a Lethal Weapon or Time After Time movie are going to be compared to the original. Look how quickly the Rush Hour tv show lasted!

Lethal Weapon could work though, at it's core the movies were buddy cop movies. So, have some crimes of the week but have an arc throughout about something big, like a drug ring or something like that. A homicide here, a robbery there, busting a drug lab, eventually relating them all together to the mayor or something by the end.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Party Plane Jones posted:

They had this show and it was called The Good Guys.

I still call them "smarty phones" :smith:

• Locked thread