Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Jamesman posted:

Galavant :smith:
Agent Carter :smith:

On the plus side, Muppets got cancelled so we can now work on forgetting that it ever existed, just like we did with Muppets Most Wanted. Wait... poo poo, now I gotta start all over.

How the hell did Dr. Ken get renewed? What does Ken Jeong have on the ABC execs to keep that painful garbage on for another season?

I'll admit, I kinda liked the Muppets. Was constantly wishing that it was straight-up muppet variety show instead of the fake office sitcom, but *shrug*

Galavant was pretty great, though. Alas to see it go. And Carter I'll miss most of all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Conviction looks pretty bad. They cancelled Carter for that?

Designated Survivor looks better than expected, though it seems like it would be a short-run series.

Speachless actually looks really good. Like possibly Modern Family's first 4ish seasons good. I might actually give this one a try.

Notorious looks like it'll devolve into stupid relationship drama.

The Imaginary Mary part of Imaginary Mary looks terrible. Shame because Jenna Elfman should be in something good.

The rest of it looks pretty poopy.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Pixelante posted:

Atwell deserves better than a whacky procedural where her character learns to fly straight.

Right. I would much rather watch Atwell tear it up as an adventuring, out of control, somehow not British, former first daughter. The setup is much more interesting than the payoff.

Pixelante posted:

Only stand-out is Speechless. The disability community is pretty stoked for it, and based on the trailer, I'm hopeful.

Agree with this.

• Locked thread