Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I almost didn't recognize Lucas Neff with long hair and a beard. It's a good look for him.

Kind of weird that Conviction cast a rather high profile (for TV) British actress as an American. Also nice to see Manny Montana get a part after Graceland ended, he was pretty good in that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

He's got such a babyface that the beard makes him look closer to his real age.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

sticklefifer posted:

Designated Survivor is the plot of Laura Roslin in BSG but without spaceships or killer robots.

It's literally the plot of a Tom Clancy book.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Sober posted:

For a second there I thought it was Aaron Ashmore in Conviction. But then it's Shawn Ashmore? I didn't know he decided to come slum it on TV like his brother.

Yeah, he was a supporting actor on The Following. Also Aaron already has a job, he's still on Killljoys.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Polaron posted:

There was a Rush Hour TV show? :psyduck:

It was on CBS and hasn't really been on for long. It must have been doing really poor in the ratings for them to pull the plug this quickly.

• Locked thread