Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

hollylolly posted:

I think Downward Dog is the worst show/title I've ever heard of.

They cancelled Agent Carter/passed on Most Wanted for this piece of crap!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Random Stranger posted:

Kind of sums up the state of network television in 2016. :v:

Is it me or every network has a few shows based on movies that haven't had sequels in a long time? I am not saying there isn't anything wrong with that, as Buffy the Vampire Slayer was way better then the movie it was based on, but I dunno how well a Lethal Weapon or Time After Time movie are going to be compared to the original. Look how quickly the Rush Hour tv show lasted!

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

raditts posted:

Is Rush Hour off the air already, or are they going to burn off all the episodes they have first?

Going from the CBS Upfronts, it didn't get renew.

• Locked thread