Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Formally super-hot Irish songstress and Catholic antagonist has gone missing.

If you find her body please post pics here then probably contact the police(?) not sure how this works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
super hot?

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Much like her cover of Nothing Compares 2 U, her death will be more weepy and overwrought than Prince's.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Stay safe lunacy ghost.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
drat, Arsenio Hall was not loving around

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

the trump tutelage posted:

Much like her cover of Nothing Compares 2 U, her death will be more weepy and overwrought than Prince's.

i liked her cover but ur right

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

remember when everyone laughed and made fun of her for the anti-catholic stuff

then it turned out she was right about everything

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Bro Dad posted:

remember when everyone laughed and made fun of her for the anti-catholic stuff

then it turned out she was right about everything

i never really paid that much attention. i mean, like who gives a poo poo? :confused:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i hope the troubled irish lady is not dead, OP

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Hope she died just because this lovely dude I know thinks she's amazing and will be funny to see his melt down

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

dad gay. so what posted:

i never really paid that much attention. i mean, like who gives a poo poo? :confused:

the kind of boring person who sends their children to catholic school and has moral panics over the pope's image being desecrated

love u mom

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Like he literally made a Facebook post to his friends asking them to keep an eye out for her

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
It's only been 19 hours and 0 days since she took her person away.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
di papa strike back

NoFixette
May 16, 2016

by zen death robot
mic and spic is basically the same word imo

it is even worse when u have that pure breed ginger grandma genetic line in ur blood

the one that throws knives at her husband in the 30s and sleeps around all of sudbury

that is my religiono

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
for real I thought this thread was about Sinbad and I was like 'noooooo'

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
She ripped up the Pope's picture to protest the sex abuse coverup back when people still got more mad about ripping up the Pope's picture than the coverup of sex abuse. RIP.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
2016 is a poo poo year only Trump can make it great again.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Moridin920 posted:

a sailor's life ain't worth a fart in the wind

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol the pope is god's avatar on earth what a dumb ho thinking a ripped up photo is going to save kid's buttholes

although an admirable effort

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
Her songs were really terrible tbh

NoFixette
May 16, 2016

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

ur high on black culture and are about to get xena'd by real life street niggers

gl hf

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Must be taking the Spurs loss harder than most.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
xena'd by real life street niggers

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
that sounds like a good username to me

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
There was an episode of Father Ted with a woman who was supposed to be her. It was good.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I was really thinking Anthony Kiedis might be next but he just has a stomach bug or something. 2016 is full of these sorts of surprises.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
if you fed dare's posts into a markov chain generator, you couldn't tell the difference between input and output

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
"markov chain" will be the next phrase to join the gay cukc brigade

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
I remember a few years ago she was asking advice from internet people on how to kill herself in a way that her kids wouldn't know that she had killed herself, or something? Maybe she finally found a way!

BobbyThompson
Mar 23, 2001

Once I had my share of losing
for they locked me on a chain
Yes they tried to break my power
oh I still can feel the pain

Una paloma blanca - Sinead O'Connor

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

the trump tutelage posted:

No poo poo.

In relation, she talked about her less-than-flattering meeting with Prince after he died, where he supposedly offered her cocaine. I wouldn't be surprised if someone killed her for insulting him.

AKA Pseudonym posted:

She ripped up the Pope's picture to protest the sex abuse coverup back when people still got more mad about ripping up the Pope's picture than the coverup of sex abuse. RIP.

All the reactions to that, like the Pope impersonator ripping up her picture when Joe Pesci appeared the week afterward, seem so petty now that we know what happened.

NoFixette
May 16, 2016

by zen death robot

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

if you fed dare's posts into a markov chain generator, you couldn't tell the difference between input and output

can u explain these things to me so i can make the bot that writes the cool pua bot posts like

It's my fun to ascertain with the invaluable thing with the advice. This is beneficial should become aware of every one music below.Tremendous writeup. With some luck the area affiliate marketers brings individuals result-oriented information in the future.Adopting the comfortable start up with August, the very chairman out of your Internationally Link with Open area Affiliate marketers starts to attend difficult as soon as angel individuals thinking of funds breathing space venturesSound becoming good embark a IASE! not surprisingly a superbly created piece! When you with the help of glen7565, entrepreneurs needs to be urged Often they will likely disheartenment.the things ity excellent Suggestion. I seemed to be some upset to ascertain the access IASE web pages is cogh this approach option, however this is interesting. now i am launched due to Room Entrepreneurship Number Goes BatonReally pleasing write-up actually!There is looking at the function that it is entertaining aspect.

cuz these get me laid by wikikathy and it was working on celia because she is a dirty new h ampshire boat whore

NoFixette
May 16, 2016

by zen death robot

Vastarien posted:

I remember a few years ago she was asking advice from internet people on how to kill herself in a way that her kids wouldn't know that she had killed herself, or something? Maybe she finally found a way!

i too believe this is the ulterior motive but the sister and roomie r both loving low level spergs themselves with ego vanity issues so this has become a war of nonsense attrition probably leading to a scorch with a bern and real life black ppl doing gorilla poo poo to ur mother

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

me and sinead are hanging out in my basement hitting the bong and watching old movies. people need to relax geez

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014

Rasta_Al posted:

It's only been 19 hours and 0 days since she took her person away.

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

stay safe sinead o connor

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

JiveHonky posted:

super hot?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

her face looks too big for her head