Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
hmm this one expires on 5/21 but can i find one that expires 5/22 maybe????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I got fresh milk for you OP.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
*ambushes the delivery man in the back alley*

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Pro tip, the fresh milk is in the back.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Putty posted:

did this with chicken earlier, it made me mad cause 5/20 was the furthest away date and had to buy a like 3.5 pound thing cause htey dont have the small packets of chicken thighs anymore

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
finish your spore LP human being

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

milk is for babies

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
lifehack, when you have to put all the older jugs on the floor to get to the precious back milk a magical minimum wage gnome puts all the other milks back for you

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
good dog

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Some one post that gif of the dicks who explode milk jugs on the super market floor

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

*is an old person*

*walks to the milk section, stands and stares at all the milk for 10 minutes, blocking anyone else from getting milk*

*finally grabs the same loving milk as I have bought once a week for the last 65 years*

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Wizzle-Wazzle posted:

*is an old person*

*walks to the milk section, stands and stares at all the milk for 10 minutes, blocking anyone else from getting milk*

*finally grabs the same loving milk as I have bought once a week for the last 65 years*

You forgot the part where they ask where the milk is first

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
hahahahah the slow march of death is so loving funny especially when it's preceded by decades of increasing senility LMAO

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

AugmentedVision posted:

hahahahah the slow march of death is so loving funny especially when it's preceded by decades of increasing senility LMAO

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Putty posted:

lifehack, when you have to put all the older jugs on the floor to get to the precious back milk a magical minimum wage gnome puts all the other milks back for you

i was going to post about putting milk on th efloor gently caress YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i get the Almond Milk for my cereal

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Volume posted:

Some one post that gif of the dicks who explode milk jugs on the super market floor

It's not a GIF, but it works.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2otUxcnHBWs

Here's the news story as they get in trouble :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ4gUUt_08s

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

JiveHonky posted:

i get the Almond Milk for my cereal

Oh no

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!

Putty posted:

Haha good one, what if Mario in your av was doing this, like lookin up and down for tha fre$hest milk? Well, let me know

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

putty have you tried almond milk its great

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Volume posted:

i don't have the gif but here's the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pfBWs-HGs

dude hosed up his jaw, which is nice

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

JiveHonky posted:

putty have you tried almond milk its great

ever wonder how i got these scars

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

I think he missed the important part of the prank where you don't get owned by your own milk

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!
Almond milk is bullshit

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
the doors to the back stockroom say "employees only" but there's no forecefield or gun turrets back there to stop intruders

I just walk in the back and always get the freshest milk

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
almond milk has a strange aftertaste, soy milk is tolerable I guess but I buy cheap rear end 1% for my cereal

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
sorry guys almond milk owns :smug:

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
Maybe you guys should watch Snatch because it will teach you about milk and also bcuz its good movie

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Almond Milk uses too much water to make and is therefor immoral. Do not purchase Almond Milk.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
:smug:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

the jokes on you because the jug with the freshest date is also the one with the freshest ebola. think about it!!

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
lol what the gently caress is with those guys smashing milk gallons and then looking like retards

mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Smythe posted:

Almond Milk uses too much water to make and is therefor immoral. Do not purchase Almond Milk.

This crop has single handedly brought an epic water shortage to the entire state of California.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
When they don't have the cut of meat that I want, I'll grab like a $30 pack of steaks and hide it behind some crackers or something later in my trip. gently caress em, how loving hard is it to have bone-in pork chops in stock? You can throw away $5 in pork chops for having too many, or I can throw away $30 in meat for you failing to live up to your sole function. Your move, King Soopers.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

marauderthirty posted:

When they don't have the cut of meat that I want, I'll grab like a $30 pack of steaks and hide it behind some crackers or something later in my trip. gently caress em, how loving hard is it to have bone-in pork chops in stock? You can throw away $5 in pork chops for having too many, or I can throw away $30 in meat for you failing to live up to your sole function. Your move, King Soopers.

ragin against the machine right here

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
humans breast milk only pls i am NOT a bovine buffoon

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

marauderthirty posted:

that's a level of spite you just don't see too much anymore, good on you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ITT threads are getting really desperate

• Locked thread