Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kinfolk910
Nov 5, 2010
I never knew that burlesque place even existed. Huh.

Just two things you might want to try. Punching a cow till it explodes and jumping off the Eiffel tower into the water. That's it. Also its a bit late but during the wedding the priest gets mad and calls you out for taking too long at popping out of cover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Kinfolk910 posted:

I never knew that burlesque place even existed. Huh.

Just two things you might want to try. Punching a cow till it explodes and jumping off the Eiffel tower into the water. That's it. Also its a bit late but during the wedding the priest gets mad and calls you out for taking too long at popping out of cover.

http://i.imgur.com/nUWNuFC.gifv

SAVAGE!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Your friendly reminder that Robin Atkin Downes is also in Asura's Wrath. :eng101:

Kinfolk910
Nov 5, 2010
Yes that's it. I only remember that because cows should not do that if you punch them.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Kinfolk910 posted:

Yes that's it. I only remember that because cows should not do that if you punch them.

You're using the wrong cows, then.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.

:wtc:

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014

what, you never seen a berserker packing man and a half before? :v:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Bonus Episode 02: Auf Wiedersehen

Bonus 02: Auf Wiedersehen

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Thank you once again for the LP. Incidentally, I was looking at the LP Archive and one of the featured LPs was for Velvet Assassin, another game set in France during WWII (I think). I wonder how this game and that game compare.

Alavaria
Apr 3, 2009
Isn't that dead guy on top of the effel tower the one that Dierker executed just as you were arriving to kill him?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Mraagvpeine posted:

Thank you once again for the LP. Incidentally, I was looking at the LP Archive and one of the featured LPs was for Velvet Assassin, another game set in France during WWII (I think). I wonder how this game and that game compare.

Yeah last I recall it was set in WW2 France and was a story that played out via flashbacks. I don't think I ever picked that game up, sadly.

Alavaria posted:

Isn't that dead guy on top of the effel tower the one that Dierker executed just as you were arriving to kill him?

Well hash my browns and call me Travis, I think you're right! Why the heck does THAT guy get to stay there?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I already congratulated you for it over Discord, but I'll also do so publicly: this has been an absolutely fantastic LP, Jobbo, both to watch and co-comment on. You and Argate did a terrific job, some with all the co-commentators. Applause all around.

And to Tom Abernathy, if you're somehow reading this, thank you as well for helping to make such a fun and enjoyable game.

It's been a hell of a ride.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
The airplanes that spawn during 5 alarms can fly into buildings and get stuck in place.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Scalding Coffee posted:

The airplanes that spawn during 5 alarms can fly into buildings and get stuck in place.

This I'm not surprised about. Just about everything involving planes in this game is broken. The destruction animations are bad, they will sometimes disappear outright, and they don't have any collision mechanics. I'm just sad I only ever caught random germans and a jeep/truck at one point.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I wish the cows walked around, just so they could meander all the way into the city and be used as instruments of sabotage.

Because that would honestly be the best thing with all the other things we've seen.

"Why is there a herd of cows in our base?"
"Don't think about it. It's hard enough levitating through sheer force of will."

thedaian
Dec 11, 2005

Blistering idiots.
Those floating germans are obviously just a crossover reference from The Rocketeer

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Great LP. Although I have to ask why you changed to the picture of the Nazi furry when you got around to mentioning me. Are you trying to tell us something Jobbo? To tell me something?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

White Coke posted:

Great LP. Although I have to ask why you changed to the picture of the Nazi furry when you got around to mentioning me. Are you trying to tell us something Jobbo? To tell me something?

I plead the fifth.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Jobbo_Fett posted:

I plead the fifth.

If Law and Order has taught me anything, that's an admission of guilt.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
Congratulations, you are the first person who pronounced my username correctly from just reading it!

And also, Thank you for the LP, it has been fun!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
One last thing before we say goodbye to The Saboteur for good;

A moment of silence, please, for Sean's final innocent civilian victim.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I was hoping someone would spot that :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Jobbo_Fett posted:

I was hoping someone would spot that :D

I think that's the same lady who took that jeep to the face on the staircase :stonk:

SHE JUST GOT OUT OF THE loving HOSPITAL YOU MONSTER!!

• Locked thread