Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which would you have sex with?
Lena Dunham
Meghan Trainor
View Results

• Locked thread
Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I love the idea of a thread where people talk about how they wouldn't have sex with a public figure they found to be dumpy and/or a blowhard. I think it's a great trend in modern life and should continue.

If I was forced to pick between Steve Harbey and Ted Cruz I would 100% go Harbey I mean they both seem awful and are serial philanderers but at least Harbey would be less creepy about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Creepshots for the purpose of sexual evaluation? This is some next level poo poo

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

The only thing that could make this thread more cool and good would be if someone added Schumer to the mix, she's gettin a lot of hate lately and she jokes about this stuff so itd be a perfect fit, just my two cents

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

whats the m/f ratio of posters in this thread, i feel like we need to get some men's opinions

Lawrence Gilchrist fucked around with this message at 20:27 on May 23, 2016

• Locked thread