Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

do you have a medical problem you need diagnosed?
do you have an issue or some advice you need help with?
do you have any of the following:
- sadbrains
- parasites
- gout
- relationship problems
or
- mind spiders?

well you're in luck! the gorilla man is here!

i will be providing my services itt for those goons addled with problems of both mind and body! if you have any sort of health issue or just need some advice, don't run to some idiot doctor, come post here! its free and will help you more than "medicine" ever will!

:siren: i will only respond to problems that i have recieved on my professional e-mail. feel free to send me an e-mail at gorillamanphd at gmail dot com. your problems, medical or otherwise, will be handled anonymously and discretely.:siren:

if you don't want to send me an e-mail on your personal account, that's fine! send me an e-mail using any one of the anonymous e-mail senders such as https://anonymousemail.me/ .i look forward to hearing from you and helping you with your troubles!

sincerely,
Dr. Business Gorillas, PhD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
it pees when i burn

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
Sometimes when I wake up I feel horrifyingly suicidal, but it goes away after a minute. This is normal, right?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hello doctor how much is your services

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Celluloid Sam posted:

hello doctor how much is your services

gorilla man services are free as long as you send me an e-mail at the proper address

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Business Gorillas posted:

gorilla man services are free as long as you send me an e-mail at the proper address

Then whats the thread for? This smells like advertising, and thats just bananas.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

The head of my penis is a tooth.

A shark tooth.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
is this the thread for getting gay in

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Shaquin posted:

is this the thread for getting gay in

That's every thread.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

satanic splash-back posted:

Then whats the thread for? This smells like advertising, and thats just bananas.

It's for him to reply back to fake emails maroon.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Nice effort but im a busy goon with a super busy schedule and i dont have time for this email nonsense

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Thats a lie. Its saturday and another night alone... so sorry op

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

we have our first patient!

Blowing My Chance at Finding True Love posted:

Dear Dr. Gorillas,
I can never find it in my heart to tell people no. Women come up to me all the time begging to suck my dick an I let them because I'm afraid of confrontation and telling them no. What can I do?
Sincerely,
Blowing My Chance at Finding True Love

Dear Blowing My Chance at Finding True Love,

while i do not condone allowing yourself to sully your dilz with the unclean flesh of western women, there are multiple ways to get out of your situation. women, much like the fickle moth, are attracted to the light that shines brightest. instead of trying to swat them away, try dimming your inner light. there are many ways to do this. you can gain weight or stop showering, but those may throw your other humors off balance. i would suggest clicking on this link and start reading some of the advice you can find in any of the topics there. while the topics may seem varied, confusing, and some times disturbing, repetition of these topics to the fairer sex will almost definitely make sure they don't want anything to do with your dilz

i hope you find what you're looking for. please feel free to let me know how it goes!

Sincerely,
Business Gorillas, PhD.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Phobic Nest posted:

Sometimes when I wake up I feel horrifyingly suicidal, but it goes away after a minute. This is normal, right?

that's highly abnormal, the suicidal feelings should persist 24/7

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
My rear end is just all wrong I don't know how else to say it

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

if you have any medical or personal issues you need help with, send me an anonymous e-mail at gorillamanphd at gmail dot com and i will help you out with medical, psychological, or dating advice

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i sound hell of gay when i speak, what can i do about this doc?

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Doc why do I keep vomiting spiders and my head keeps spinning 360 degrees??

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

if you have any medical or personal issues you need help with, send me an anonymous e-mail at gorillamanphd at gmail dot com and i will help you out with medical, psychological, or dating advice

I wish you had pms I would feel much more comfortable pming you or just writing here (its not that embarrassing).

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

edit:

I wish you had pms I would feel much more comfortable pming you or just writing here (its not that embarrassing).
that's fine

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
this would be better if you just answered here because I am quite open about my peeful burns and flaccidity throughout these message boards

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
im sorry can we get a clear answer is this the thread for lubing and masturbating male genitalia at great speed and ferocity

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

yeah i think it'll be easier that way too

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

I have herpes gladitorium , what can I do?

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

help my dick is weird

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
answer my question or i will kill mayself

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
Jivehonky pm me if you need to talk

E: haha dumb bitch you don't have plat

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Iron Prince posted:

Jivehonky pm me if you need to talk

i cant

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Iron Prince posted:

it pees when i burn

if it pees when you burn, this may actually be you rendering fat. have you noticed a change in surroundings recently? are you on a grill or pan-like object? i have reason to believe that you actually aren't a person but some form of sentient meat

Phobic Nest posted:

im going to need more information on this one. how many days of the week out of 7 does this happen to you?

Myron Baloney posted:

My rear end is just all wrong I don't know how else to say it

can you describe your rear end to me? is any sort of flying insect buzzing around it? if you could describe your rear end to me, what kind of biome would it be?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

My nose keeps itching on the inside. I washed it out with soap and water but that didn't help. I also nair'd the hair out of my nostrils (thinking the hair was tickling me or something) but it didn't help at all! I'm now concerned that some sort of parasite is living inside my nose, but I can't see anything even when I distinctly feel crawling! This has been going on for 4 days, my nose is dark red from scratching and rubbing, and I'm feeling kind of hungry for flesh. What is wrong with me??

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

help op I can't fly at all, not even a little bit, what is wrong

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

JiveHonky posted:

i sound hell of gay when i speak, what can i do about this doc?

you know in the 40's and 50's, radio announcers used to swallow coarse sand and slivers of glass to try and cut up their vocal chords so they sounded all masculine and gravelly. you could try doing that. you could also try drinking bleach.

TheReverend posted:

I have herpes gladitorium , what can I do?
herpes gladitorium? im very sorry to hear that, friend.

your only real option is to fight other people with herpes gladitorium to the death. once you fight enough and kill enough people, you will be given a wooden sword that represents your freedom. on the path you must now set upon, you will either succeed or you will die trying.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

MiracleWhale posted:

help op I can't fly at all, not even a little bit, what is wrong

I am also painfully aware of this fact as well

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
nvm

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

My nose keeps itching on the inside. I washed it out with soap and water but that didn't help. I also nair'd the hair out of my nostrils (thinking the hair was tickling me or something) but it didn't help at all! I'm now concerned that some sort of parasite is living inside my nose, but I can't see anything even when I distinctly feel crawling! This has been going on for 4 days, my nose is dark red from scratching and rubbing, and I'm feeling kind of hungry for flesh. What is wrong with me??

I'm not a doctor but I have played doctor in the past and if I were you I'd consider laying off the bath salts

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

please leave a live cricket on your upper lip and report if anything happens. i am afraid that you might have dreaded mind spiders. if you do, immediate precautions need to be taken

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
god drat it is this the fisting thread for real men with real fisting urges or what lets get a little transparency in this loving forum holy poo poo

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Shaquin posted:

god drat it is this the fisting thread for real men with real fisting urges or what lets get a little transparency in this loving forum holy poo poo

you should have posted in my toilet baby thread its a safespace

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

please leave a live cricket on your upper lip and report if anything happens. i am afraid that you might have dreaded mind spiders. if you do, immediate precautions need to be taken

I will try tonight and report back tomorrow doc, thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
this aint rupauls best friend race

• Locked thread