Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
ITT post about potato chips

Imo the best chips on the market are cape cod salt and vinegar

Best discontinued chips were Doritos white cheddar

Worst chips: uncle rays. Uncle rays is some no name that are sold at seemingly random locations, I've seen 3 stores that had them in my life. Each bag has a bizarre rambling story about uncle rays life that has no context or any relation to the brand or chips. To top it off the chips themselves are stale no matter the date on the bag and so salty you'd think you're eating jizz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

City of Tampa posted:

best discontinued chips are Doritos Tapatio

Not discontinued I just had a bag like 3 weeks ago

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

WatermelonGun posted:

i can't stop eating the garlic flavored kettle chips. they make me do some sound of music poo poo.

what brand is this i need to try them immediately

• Locked thread