Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Mange Mite posted:

You know that that data was made up by a notorious "race realist" scientist right? He made up the numbers as part of his theory that penis size is negativity correlated with brainnsize (it's not, he made it all up) and they've been floating around ever since. All reliabke evidence suggesrs that average penis sizes are pretty much the same around the world

Though there are a few studies that show that certain parts of the indian populationhas some weirdly small penises, probably due to previous widespread use of now banned medications and also environmental contaminants that are endocrine disruptora

They have to use extra small condoms so I think they got "shorted" when it came to dick size

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

They have to use extra small condoms so I think they got "shorted" when it came to dick size

yeah india is an exception, idk why.

ive heard a theory that its various weird drugs they used to hand out to pregnant women that shrink your kids dick and give them cancer

also apparently it's popular to use condoms to cover your flaccid dick before jumping into human poo poo and other stuff people do in india.

OXBALLS DOT COM fucked around with this message at 19:22 on May 23, 2016

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
where were u when the nizam of hyderabad got cucked by the british empire??

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Hijra on the left.

A hijra snuck onto a train I was on and was forcing people to give him/her money. When I didn't relent, he tried to scratch my face with his nails. I didn't get the Hep though.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Mange Mite posted:

All reliabke evidence suggesrs that average penis sizes are pretty much the same around the world

actually, my extensive research of japanese adult videos shows that most japanese men have tiny dongers

Crash74
May 11, 2009

beefart posted:

Boy howdy did this Chinese tourist really hate Varanasi.
(:nms: and possibly :nws: for tourist pics of cremations in progress and bodies in various stages of decay)

Condescension aside, "sunset, rotting corpse in the Ganges, butt facing the sky" is a pretty drat poetic caption.

quote:

Actually, this is exactly how America does it, using violence to beat the Indians [Native Americans] to death, pushing the Asian, African, and poor out into the country, running the poor white people into the surrounding outskirts of the cities. America’s police are even more terrible than China’s chengguan. If you’re within two meters of a police officer, you have to raise your hands, otherwise American police have the right to shoot you dead.

LOL

e: Also black plague gonna start again and wreck their poo poo. Let the bodies hit the floor corpse, poo poo, and toxic waste infested river.

ee: like every doctor ive ever been too has been indian, they all seemed p smart... how do they not know you prob shouldnt toss bodies into the same place you are gonna drink from....

Crash74 fucked around with this message at 21:05 on May 23, 2016

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

in india its called saying hello

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Crash74 posted:

LOL

e: Also black plague gonna start again and wreck their poo poo. Let the bodies hit the floor corpse, poo poo, and toxic waste infested river.

ee: like every doctor ive ever been too has been indian, they all seemed p smart... how do they not know you prob shouldnt toss bodies into the same place you are gonna drink from....

Because all the smart ones leave as soon as possible

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Though honestly if uou have to pick between a foreign medical grad indian and an american trained doc, definitely go for the american one

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Everything about this is badass.

Wiping your rear end with your hand is not.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

beefart posted:

Boy howdy did this Chinese tourist really hate Varanasi.
(:nms: and possibly :nws: for tourist pics of cremations in progress and bodies in various stages of decay)

Condescension aside, "sunset, rotting corpse in the Ganges, butt facing the sky" is a pretty drat poetic caption.

Man that place is like heaven for dogs

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Man that place is like heaven for dogs

That's what happens when you dont keep their populations in check like china does

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I'd rather see a doctor trained in america who was last in his class than an Indian trained doctor who was first

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

quote:

If you’re within two meters of a police officer, you have to raise your hands

man this guy is so loving wrong. It's two yards, dummy. We don't use the metric system here in the united states

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://i.imgur.com/pUSvsYM.gifv

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

a turnip
Jul 22, 2015

by Shine
more babes less trains

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Menacing

The Whoreax
Sep 7, 2008
I speak for the wood.
The Indian parliament is a constant source of hilarity if you ever get a chance to follow the goings on. I still remember this from years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu8uqMEmyRE

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Indian food is really loving tasty

a turnip
Jul 22, 2015

by Shine
ugh someone post babes already

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

a turnip posted:

more babes less trains

Or at least babes pulling trains

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

a turnip posted:

more babes less trains

http://i.imgur.com/wzE2Wz0.webm

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

a turnip posted:

more babes less trains

a turnip
Jul 22, 2015

by Shine
good thread voted five

even that second girl is cute, gently caress your western normative standards of healthy body weight beauty

a bit of hips is a sight to behold

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
whoever it was that commented taht indian women tend to be built like sacks below the waist thanks a lot now i can't unsee it

a turnip
Jul 22, 2015

by Shine

Mange Mite posted:

whoever it was that commented taht indian women tend to be built like sacks below the waist thanks a lot now i can't unsee it and youve almost ruined things for me

nothing wrong with a bit of junk in the trunk you weirdo

it's the price you pay for going out with a girl who loves smashing five vada pavs in a sitting

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

a turnip posted:

nothing wrong with a bit of junk in the trunk you weirdo

it's the price you pay for going out with a girl who loves smashing five vada pavs in a sitting

nothign wrong with a big rear end but the large shapeless belly and rear end, not so much

a turnip
Jul 22, 2015

by Shine
look at this guy

clearly never made out with a girl who prioritises fun and eating over yogarobics

Buddy, if you wanna pretend you're making out with a 10 year old girl, the China thread is over there

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
i mean ive slammed worse and its fine but it's just one of those patterns you can't ignore once someone points it out

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

Mange Mite posted:

ive slammed

I'm skeptical

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Mange Mite posted:

whoever it was that commented taht indian women tend to be built like sacks below the waist thanks a lot now i can't unsee it

Sorry, but I'm not the first person to notice that. A guy in the 1830's noted it as well.

"Smith's only caveat was that he felt the typical Indian woman's lower half was 'badly formed and ill calculated to harmonize with so beautiful a superstructure".

a turnip
Jul 22, 2015

by Shine
You and me both

e: on the scepticality i mean, i've totally slammed chicks. like, uh, hundreds of them. Yep, sure do love, um, having sex! with women! Uh huh!

a turnip
Jul 22, 2015

by Shine
I think it's state and regional, panjabis have big asses and Tamils are built like dumplings, mallus are generally svelte and sexy and tight and same with north-westerners

a turnip
Jul 22, 2015

by Shine
but man the superstructure is amazing

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

Haier posted:

India owns. I'm glad I'm not there at the moment due to the usual summer heat, which is worse this year. I've spent several summers there during May-June, the hottest months of the year, and it's always been an absurd amount of sweating, lethargy, and weight loss.

Paan, or areca nut (betelnut) and a spicy betel leaf are wrapped and chewed. Across Asia people chew this, but Indians made so many recipes that you could create an Indian paan wiki and get lost in it. Chocolate, cherry, coconut, rose jelly, cardamom, tobacco, and so on, fill the recipes with flavor and juicy wonder as you chew this delightful refreshing palate cleanser. I love fresh paan and used to go out almost every night and buy a few from my paan man and store them in the fridge for time pass.

I could just keep writing, but this is just some flashbacks I got at the moment.

Do you have mouth cancer yet?

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Gibberish posted:

Do you have mouth cancer yet?

from eating indian food or sideways toxic vajayjay?

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I heard there are a lot of rapes in india

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
wonder what his favourite flavour would've been

• Locked thread