Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Yassssss. This is gonna be good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

scuz posted:

The best part is not remembering how you answered any of the questions :allears:

:hfive:

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

And here I thought the Toyota restrictor plate bypass would be too obscure. It's a wonderful piece of engineering.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

CornHolio posted:

I just want to point out how loving wrong all of you are.

I would like to point out the question clearly states person.

The Stig is a force of nature

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Awe drat, I forgot about the woeful diesels of the 70's.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Somewhat Heroic posted:

How could I have forgotten the quad timing chains of the Audi 4.2! Curses!

Because it is an engineering marvel and just it only has shortcomings when you think of little things like ease of maintenance and accessibility.

It's an exemplary piece of German engineering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

The sheep games are way too much fun and I'm sad this one is over already.

Thanks MrChips! Looking forward to the next one (I hope there's more in the future :ohdear:)

• Locked thread