Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
We can use the same answer twice correct?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

MrChips posted:

Question 1: When I buy a new car (or new to me car), this is the first thing I do with it.

Wash/detail it - 8
Somewhat Heroic
ilkhan
InitialDave
Mat_Drinks
Elmnt80
meatpimp
KozmoNaut
The Royal Nonesuch

ACES:

Lay down a thick coat of Wax - TheFonz

Not to be a huge bitch(but I am) but I'll argue that waxing a car is washing/detailing it. You don't wax a dirty car. This is only for the first question, number two doesn't seem to fit with a group as well.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

slidebite posted:

I would agree with that.
(you're a huge bitch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ivt_N2Zcts

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

meatpimp posted:

There was only 1 generation of PT Cruiser, you dolts.

Nowhere did it say it had to be multiple generations, you dolt.

1 terrible generation is still terrible across each generation.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

meatpimp posted:

For the next sheep game there should be a question "Which car started out awesome, but got progressively worse throughout each iteration / generation."

The answer is obvious, but many would get it wrong.

Porsche 911
Pontiac LeMans
Toyota Corolla
Your Mom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

MrChips posted:

Question 15: On the other hand, this is the worst engine of all time.
Volkswagen W8 - 2
scuz :v:
TheFonz

I think I answered this a few days after stopping by your place. YOU TAINTED MY PURE SOUL. drat YOU SCUZ.

• Locked thread