Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mat_Drinks
Nov 18, 2002

mmm this nitromethane gets my supercharger runnin'
I'm in. I just make my first pass on answer, but will mull them a bit before sending them in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mat_Drinks
Nov 18, 2002

IN BEFORE THE loving WIRE

Mat_Drinks
Nov 18, 2002

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

The 1940's dont really count for cars, given what happened. They were just cars. They didn't produce the actual genuine "What the ever living gently caress were they thinking??" layers of poo poo that just about every car maker spewed out in the 70's.

Agreed 100%

Also I don't really count the BMW 2002 turbo as a "70s car" when 90% of the car was the same as the base 2002 from the 60s. :colbert:

Mat_Drinks
Nov 18, 2002

Honestly surprised I aced 13.

Lutz's article about Piersch stuck with me more than I thought I guess:
http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/a27197/bob-lutz-vw-diesel-fiasco/

Mat_Drinks
Nov 18, 2002

MrChips posted:

IOwnCalculus - 214
Mat_Drinks - 214

:):hf::)

Thanks MrChips! I can't wait for the incoming stats dump about all of the games rolled together!

• Locked thread