Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Couldn't think of any good or funny answers for most of these questions, so I answered most of them honestly... So I fully expect to be well into the lower portion of the middle of the pack this time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

MrChips posted:

23 entries so far. Keep them coming in guys and gals!

I put the numbers in front of my answers because I'm bad at following instructions. Do you need/want me to resend without the numbers?

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

MrChips posted:

The reason why I ask for the answers to be submitted without numbers (or written into the questions, holy poo poo you guys) is because with the program I use to organise this, I can just do a three-second copy/paste to create your entry. Anything else adds time and manual correction to the process.

If you have already submitted your answers, you do not need to resubmit them, as I have already made the changes.

Ok, sorry about that, I'll try to remember the next time. I did get rid of the questions though!

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Man.. an ace on one I thought would be middle of the pack, followed by top answer. The first round says I'm going to be all over the map on this one!

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Three top answers and an ace in the first 4 questions, pretty sure that is as many top answers as I've gotten in the previous three sheep games combined. :iiam:

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

I can't believe that I got an ace with Sebastian Loeb. God drat.

I have an interesting streak going here, either an ace, or top answer, nothing in between. I'm sure that will change though, as the next questions were pretty hard for me to figure out answers for.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Raluek posted:

... how did nobody pick Smokey Yunick's livery? It's like JPS, but better.

The game is to pick what you think everyone else will pick. Gulf livery is low hanging fruit on that question.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Huh... looks like my 'Fire' answer might have actually been a good one. The other one, maybe not so much. :v:

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

And the rapid slide to mediocrity begins!

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

leica posted:

Also lol at CSB's biggest fear :v:

Somewhat Heroic also with a solid answer.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

MrChips posted:

Mazda Miata - 2
The Locator
ShittyPostmakerPro

:hfive:

Not so sure about splitting up all the Mustang answers. I feel robbed, since I picked the best Mustang.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

What in the hell made me answer Le'Car.. I have no idea where that came from. :v:

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

1500quidporsche posted:

I actually thought the K series was quite a novel little engine design let down by the fact that Rover (having designed it) were the ones to actually build it.

I honestly had no idea how to answer that question, so my answer was from a 30 second deep research project involving Google and possibly a bit of alcohol and coin tossing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Thanks for running the game MrChips. I landed firmly in the middle as a reward for actually trying a bit, rather than firmly in the middle while trying to get aces like normal. :v:

• Locked thread