Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

So, what is a sheep game? Here's you answer (shamelessly stolen from forums user Xenophon):

What the gently caress is a sheep

The game is not complicated.

1. There will be a list of questions at the bottom of this post. The object of the game is to provide the MOST COMMON response from the people playing the game, kind of like Family Feud. You receive one point for each person who provided the same answer. In other words, if the question was "What is best in life," and 10 players said "To crush your enemies," each of those players would receive 10 points. If 5 players said "The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist," they would each receive 5 points. If 1 player said "Hello Kitty," he would receive 1 points (and the public condemnation of his peers).

2. Every question scores points, even if only one. The player with the MOST points, after all the questions are added up, wins the game.

3. There are no right or wrong answers - your job is to provide the MOST COMMON answer. So even if you really, really think that "The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist" is best in life, it might still be in your best interest to answer "To crush your enemies." This means that even a factually incorrect answer can score the most points! You have to decide what you think everyone else will say.

4. Some of the questions are vague - intentionally so! It's your job to interpret them as you think the majority of AI will.

Send your answers along with your SA Username (seriously) to AIsheepgame@gmail.com (seriously, make sure your username is in there somewhere!) with the tag Sheep Game in the subject line. Format is important, so please send your answers like this:

code:
Miatas
Dead hooker smell.
The reason why I ask for the answers to be submitted without numbers (or written into the questions, holy poo poo you guys) is because with the program I use to organise this, I can just do a three-second copy/paste to create your entry. Anything else adds time and manual correction to the process.

Once you have sent your entry, please post in this thread as confirmation.

You have until 11 PM Pacific Time on Satruday, June 11th (0600 UTC on Sunday, June 12th to submit your answers. The big reveal will be in this thread starting at or about 3 PM Pacific Time on Monday, June 13th (2200 UTC on Monday June 13th), so set your calendars/alarm clocks/crude sundials made from old Jeep parts for the big day! I will be doing the reveal two questions per day with each reveal being posted at or about 3 PM Pacific Time, so you have some time to ridicule each other discuss your successes and failures.

:siren: This Sheep Game is a little more high-stakes than before - the winner of this edition of the Sheep Game will receive a free Steam copy of Automation: The Car Company Tycoon Game (thanks to the generosity of Camshaft Software). Also, the publishers of Jalopy have been kind enough to provide me with two Steam keys to give away in for this Sheep Game as well...many thanks to them! So, there is a bit of extra incentive this time around! :siren:

Without further ado, the questions:

1. When I buy a new car (or new to me car), this is the first thing I do with it.
2. On the other hand, this is the last thing I do with my old car before the new owner (or the scrappers) comes to collect it.
3. Based on what I've seen/heard, this country has by far the worst drivers in the world.
4. In previous Sheep Games, we have asked and discussed at great length which decade had the best cars. This decade, however, had the worst cars by far.
5. This person is, in my opinion, the greatest racing driver of all time.
6. Race cars over the years have had some iconic paint schemes. This is the best one of all.
7. If the iconic paint doesn't interest you, the cheating that goes on in motorsports probably will. This is without a doubt the most devious cheating scheme I've ever heard of.
8. What is your greatest automotive-related fear?
9. If you ask me, I think this car on sale today offers the best performance-for-price ratio of all.
10. Looking back on the history of this car model, it was consistently awful across each generation it was made.
11. Conversely, this car model was consistently awesome across each generation it was made.
12. This particular car's pedigree was the most bipolar of them all; it reached the highest highs and the lowest lows looking back on its history.
13. This figure from automotive history did by far the most harm to the reputation of the automobile than any other.
14. In the first ever Sheep Game, I asked what the second-best engine of all time was, now it's time for the big one. This is the best engine of all time.
15. On the other hand, this is the worst engine of all time.
16. Speaking of engines, this is the worst example of bad engineering I've seen or heard of in any engine.
17. Top Gear is back soon, but it has a lot of detractors with the new hosts. How many seasons will this new version of the show last?
18. Of all the cars I've seen in AI, this is by far my favourite.

Where it is appropriate, I will group answers together in an entirely cruel and arbitrary way. Until the submission deadline, discussing your answers in this thread is not allowed, as it will affect how other people will vote!

Once again, send your answers to AIsheepgame@gmail.com before 11 PM Pacific Time on Satruday, June 11th (0600 UTC on Sunday, June 12th). See you all for the reveal!

MrChips fucked around with this message at 22:29 on May 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Some more good news; the publishers of Jalopy have been kind enough to provide me with two Steam keys to give away in for this Sheep Game as well...many thanks to them!

TheFonz posted:

We can use the same answer twice correct?

You can do whatever you like for answers...as scuz said, you can answer all eighteen questions with the same answer if you so desire.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Oh hey, welcome to the stickies!

Anyhow, I have received answers from 17 players:

Bajaha
Cached Money
CornHolio
cursedshitbox
Enourmo
freelop
Geirskogul
Liquid Communism
literally a fish
Maksimus54
Naked Bear
scuz
Seat Safety Switch
Slung Blade
SSJOnizuka
TheFonz
Wrar

If you don't see your name on here and you submitted answers, please let me know!

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

23 entries so far. Keep them coming in guys and gals!

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

The Locator posted:

I put the numbers in front of my answers because I'm bad at following instructions. Do you need/want me to resend without the numbers?

The reason why I ask for the answers to be submitted without numbers (or written into the questions, holy poo poo you guys) is because with the program I use to organise this, I can just do a three-second copy/paste to create your entry. Anything else adds time and manual correction to the process.

If you have already submitted your answers, you do not need to resubmit them, as I have already made the changes.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

It's OK, I still love you guys! :glomp:

Updated the list, I've had responses from 29 players:

1500quidporsche
Astrollinthepork
Bajaha
blindjoe
bolind
Cached Money
CornHolio
cursedshitbox
Enourmo
ephphatha
freelop
Geirskogul
GrantC
Jeherrin
KozmoNaut
leica
Liquid Communism
literally a fish
Maksimus54
Naked Bear
scuz
Seat Safety Switch
ShittyPostmakerPro
Slung Blade
some_admin
SSJOnizuka
The Locator
TheFonz
Wrar

If you've sent your responses and you don't see your username here, let me know! Otherwise, keep them rolling in!

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

A bit less than a week to go, and I've had responses from 31 players:

1500quidporsche
Astrollinthepork
Bajaha
blindjoe
bolind
Cached Money
CornHolio
cursedshitbox
Enourmo
ephphatha
freelop
Geirskogul
GrantC
Jeherrin
KozmoNaut
KYOON GRIFFEY JR
leica
Liquid Communism
literally a fish
Maksimus54
Motronic
Naked Bear
scuz
Seat Safety Switch
ShittyPostmakerPro
Slung Blade
some_admin
SSJOnizuka
The Locator
TheFonz
Wrar

Just a friendly reminder that the deadline is 11 PM Pacific Time on Satruday, June 11th (0600 UTC on Sunday, June 12th); keep the responses coming in everyone - the more people we have in the game, the better the end result!

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Much appreciated to all! We have 35 entries so far. The record participation is 56 - it's a tall order to get 21 more entries before then, but I'd be thrilled to see it happen!

All you folks who've stopped by and had a look, why not play today? You've got nothing to lose and everything to gain!

MrChips fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Jun 7, 2016

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

41 entries so far, with only a couple days left. Keep them rolling in!

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

:siren: Three hours left to get your answers in!

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

OK. all the entries have been plugged in; the grand total ended up being a nice, even 51 players:

1500quidporsche
Astrollinthepork
Bajaha
blindjoe
bolind
Cached Money
CannonFodder
Cat Terrist
CharlesM
CornHolio
cursedshitbox
Deeters
Elmnt80
Enourmo
ephphatha
freelop
Geirskogul
GrantC
ilkhan
InitialDave
ionn
IOwnCalculus
Jeherrin
KozmoNaut
KYOON GRIFFEY JR
leica
Liquid Communism
literally a fish
Maksimus54
Mat_Drinks
meatpimp
Motronic
Naked Bear
NitroSpazzz
sadnessboner
scuz
Seat Safety Switch
SFH1989
SharkyTM
ShittyPostmakerPro
Sigma X
slidebite
Slung Blade
some_admin
Somewhat Heroic
SSJOnizuka
Terrible Robot
The Locator
The Royal Nonesuch
TheFonz
Wrar

If you sent answers and do not see your username on this list, please get a hold of me ASAP. Otherwise, see you tomorrow at or about 3PM Pacific Time for the reveal of Questions 1 and 2!

MrChips fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Jun 13, 2016

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Question 1: When I buy a new car (or new to me car), this is the first thing I do with it.

Question 2: On the other hand, this is the last thing I do with my old car before the new owner (or the scrappers) comes to collect it.

Answers soon...

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Question 1: When I buy a new car (or new to me car), this is the first thing I do with it.

Drive it - 11
Wrar
Cached Money
Bajaha
blindjoe
Motronic
IOwnCalculus
Deeters
SFH1989
Liquid Communism
sadnessboner
Astrollinthepork

Wash/detail it - 9
Somewhat Heroic
ilkhan
InitialDave
Mat_Drinks
Elmnt80
meatpimp
KozmoNaut
The Royal Nonesuch
TheFonz

Drive it hard/Race it/AutoX it - 4
leica
GrantC
KYOON GRIFFEY JR
CannonFodder

Change the fluids/tune-up - 3
literally a fish
NitroSpazzz
Terrible Robot

Registration and insurance. - 2
Slung Blade
freelop

Do/attempt a burnout - 2
scuz
ephphatha

Adjust the seat and mirrors - 2
Maksimus54
Enourmo

Fart in it - 2
ionn
ShittyPostmakerPro

Read the manual - 2
CharlesM
1500quidporsche

ACES:

Start filling out the to-do list of poo poo to fix - Seat Safety Switch
Check it for bourgeois water cooling systems - Geirskogul
Premium Floor mat/liner - SSJOnizuka
Put an engine in it. - cursedshitbox
Turn it on - CornHolio
Put on "Running Down a Dream" - Naked Bear
Check for spiders - Jeherrin
Show it to friends. - The Locator
Have sex in it...I mean, double-check the fluid levels - some_admin
Curse the PO/Engineers - bolind
Inspect every inch of it - slidebite
Take pictures, ala syf0n - SharkyTM
New tires - Sigma X
DEAD HOOKER TEST THE BOOT FOR SIZE - Cat Terrist

Question 2: On the other hand, this is the last thing I do with my old car before the new owner (or the scrappers) comes to collect it.

Get all my crap out of it - 17
Enourmo
Cached Money
Seat Safety Switch
freelop
Maksimus54
SSJOnizuka
literally a fish
Wrar
some_admin
The Locator
Deeters
SharkyTM
slidebite
SFH1989
CannonFodder
NitroSpazzz
CharlesM

One final drive goodbye - 4
CornHolio
Bajaha
sadnessboner
The Royal Nonesuch

Take off useful/sentimental parts - 4
GrantC
InitialDave
Astrollinthepork
1500quidporsche

Clean it (presumably for evidence removal) - 4
Elmnt80
Mat_Drinks
Cat Terrist
Terrible Robot

Fart in it - 3
blindjoe
ShittyPostmakerPro
ionn

Flog it - 3
leica
KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Sigma X

Burnout - 3
ephphatha
Motronic
ilkhan

Take the plates off - 3
IOwnCalculus
Slung Blade
meatpimp

ACES:

Smear semen on the steering wheel - Geirskogul
Wreck it - Liquid Communism
Lay down a thick coat of Wax - TheFonz
weld the crank pulley - cursedshitbox
Clear the check engine light - scuz
"That'll do pig. That'll do." - Naked Bear
Infest with spiders - Jeherrin
Count my fat stacks of cash - KozmoNaut
Weep softly kneeling next the nearside front fender. - bolind
Take a picture of it. - Somewhat Heroic

MrChips fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Jun 15, 2016

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Scores after question 2:

Wrar - 28
Cached Money - 28
Deeters - 28
SFH1989 - 28
CannonFodder - 21
literally a fish - 20
NitroSpazzz - 20
Enourmo - 19
Maksimus54 - 19
freelop - 19
CharlesM - 19
Seat Safety Switch - 18
SSJOnizuka - 18
The Locator - 18
some_admin - 18
slidebite - 18
SharkyTM - 18
Bajaha - 15
Astrollinthepork - 15
sadnessboner - 15
blindjoe - 14
Motronic - 14
IOwnCalculus - 14
InitialDave - 13
Elmnt80 - 13
Mat_Drinks - 13
The Royal Nonesuch - 13
Liquid Communism - 12
ilkhan - 12
meatpimp - 12
TheFonz - 10
KozmoNaut - 10
Somewhat Heroic - 10
GrantC - 8
leica - 7
KYOON GRIFFEY JR - 7
Terrible Robot - 7
1500quidporsche - 6
Slung Blade - 5
CornHolio - 5
ShittyPostmakerPro - 5
ephphatha - 5
Cat Terrist - 5
ionn - 5
Sigma X - 4
scuz - 3
Geirskogul - 2
cursedshitbox - 2
Naked Bear - 2
Jeherrin - 2
bolind - 2

See you tomorrow for the reveal of Questions 3 and 4!

MrChips fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Jun 15, 2016

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Terrible Robot posted:

WTF I didn't say I cleaned a car before I get rid of it I just said I wiped it down for fingerprints. Cleaning implies that I give a poo poo about whoever I'm selling it to (I've never sold a car in my life) instead of just trying to avoid a chat with the cops. :v:

Oh, I guess I didn't save the extra comment I made for that answer; it's now fixed.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Enourmo posted:

I think Royal Nonesuch should be grouped with the other "final drive goodbye" folks on question 2.

Fixed.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Question 3: Based on what I've seen/heard, this country has by far the worst drivers in the world.

Question 4: In previous Sheep Games, we have asked and discussed at great length which decade had the best cars. This decade, however, had the worst cars by far.

Answers soon...

TheFonz posted:

Not to be a huge bitch(but I am) but I'll argue that waxing a car is washing/detailing it. You don't wax a dirty car. This is only for the first question, number two doesn't seem to fit with a group as well.

It will be fixed, probably tomorrow sometime. Today's scores will not reflect the fix.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Question 3: Based on what I've seen/heard, this country has by far the worst drivers in the world.

Russia - 21
SSJOnizuka
Liquid Communism
TheFonz
CornHolio
freelop
Cached Money
The Locator
some_admin
bolind
leica
ephphatha
InitialDave
Deeters
IOwnCalculus
SharkyTM
Somewhat Heroic
slidebite
CannonFodder
meatpimp
NitroSpazzz
The Royal Nonesuch

China - 8
Seat Safety Switch
Maksimus54
Bajaha
blindjoe
GrantC
Astrollinthepork
sadnessboner
Sigma X

India - 7
Slung Blade
literally a fish
Wrar
KozmoNaut
KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Elmnt80
Mat_Drinks

United States - 6
Naked Bear
cursedshitbox
Jeherrin
Motronic
ionn
SFH1989

ACES:

Any of the allied nations - Geirskogul
The one I'm in at the time - Enourmo
Italy - scuz
Tokelau - ShittyPostmakerPro
Venezuela - 1500quidporsche
Brazil - ilkhan
BUCKLAND, NEAR HOBBITON - Cat Terrist
Canada - CharlesM
North Carolina - Terrible Robot

Question 4: In previous Sheep Games, we have asked and discussed at great length which decade had the best cars. This decade, however, had the worst cars by far.

1970s - 25
Enourmo
literally a fish
CornHolio
Wrar
Bajaha
Cached Money
Liquid Communism
SSJOnizuka
GrantC
The Locator
Astrollinthepork
leica
KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Motronic
InitialDave
Deeters
IOwnCalculus
sadnessboner
SharkyTM
Somewhat Heroic
slidebite
Sigma X
meatpimp
Mat_Drinks
CannonFodder

1980s - 7
Maksimus54
TheFonz
some_admin
bolind
ilkhan
ionn
The Royal Nonesuch

1990s - 6
Jeherrin
Naked Bear
cursedshitbox
ephphatha
SFH1989
Elmnt80

1890s - 4
Slung Blade
KozmoNaut
CharlesM
Terrible Robot

2000s - 3
scuz
blindjoe
1500quidporsche

ACES:

1950s - Seat Safety Switch
1940s - Geirskogul
2050s - freelop
1870s - ShittyPostmakerPro
1810's, they had the SADDEST TITS - Cat Terrist
current - NitroSpazzz

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Scores after question 4:

Cached Money - 74
Deeters - 74
CannonFodder - 67
SSJOnizuka - 64
The Locator - 64
slidebite - 64
SharkyTM - 64
Wrar - 60
IOwnCalculus - 60
InitialDave - 59
Liquid Communism - 58
meatpimp - 58
Somewhat Heroic - 56
leica - 53
literally a fish - 52
CornHolio - 51
Bajaha - 48
Astrollinthepork - 48
sadnessboner - 48
some_admin - 46
Enourmo - 45
Motronic - 45
Mat_Drinks - 45
NitroSpazzz - 42
freelop - 41
GrantC - 41
The Royal Nonesuch - 41
SFH1989 - 40
KYOON GRIFFEY JR - 39
TheFonz - 38
Sigma X - 37
Maksimus54 - 34
ephphatha - 32
bolind - 30
Seat Safety Switch - 27
Elmnt80 - 26
blindjoe - 25
CharlesM - 24
KozmoNaut - 21
ilkhan - 20
ionn - 18
Slung Blade - 16
cursedshitbox - 14
Naked Bear - 14
Jeherrin - 14
Terrible Robot - 12
1500quidporsche - 10
scuz - 7
ShittyPostmakerPro - 7
Cat Terrist - 7
Geirskogul - 4

See you tomorrow for the reveal of Questions 5 and 6!

MrChips fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Jun 15, 2016

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Alright so I am going to break my usual editorial stance and say that I totally disagree that the 70s sucked for cars; sure, if you were a fan of American cars yes, but if you look to Japan and Europe, it was a golden age. I mean, the 70s saw the Porsche 930 and 928, the BMW 2002 Turbo and the birth of the 3-, 5-, 6- and 7-Series as well as the M1, the OG VW Golf, the Renault 5, the Lancia Stratos, the Lamborghini Countach, the Ferrari 512 BB, the Z-car, the RX-7, the Honda Civic and Accord as well as the Toyota Celica.

I'm with Geirskogul...the 1940s were the worst decade for cars. No production in the first half of the decade for obvious reasons, and when production resumed after the war, it was with almost exclusively pre-war designs. It wasn't until the end of the 1940s that actually new cars started to come off the production lines.

MrChips fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Jun 14, 2016

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Question 5: This person is, in my opinion, the greatest racing driver of all time.

Question 6: Race cars over the years have had some iconic paint schemes. This is the best one of all.

Answers soon...

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Question 5: This person is, in my opinion, the greatest racing driver of all time.

Aryton Senna - 29
TheFonz
SSJOnizuka
literally a fish
cursedshitbox
Bajaha
Cached Money
Seat Safety Switch
Enourmo
Maksimus54
Jeherrin
blindjoe
some_admin
Astrollinthepork
bolind
leica
KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Deeters
sadnessboner
SharkyTM
Somewhat Heroic
slidebite
CannonFodder
Sigma X
NitroSpazzz
ionn
CharlesM
Elmnt80
Mat_Drinks
The Royal Nonesuch

A. J. Foyt - 4
Liquid Communism
Wrar
IOwnCalculus
SFH1989

Walter Röhrl - 2
GrantC
Motronic

ACES:

German sweetheart, Michael Schumacher - Geirskogul
Lewis Hamilton (only because of his top gear track time in the Suzuki) - Slung Blade
Yoshi - scuz
The Stig - CornHolio
Niki Lauda - freelop
Colin McRae - Naked Bear
Tom Kristensen - KozmoNaut
Sébastien Loeb. - The Locator
Barrack Obama - ShittyPostmakerPro
I'm contractually obligated to answer Peter Brock - ephphatha
Nelson Piquet - 1500quidporsche
Bunta Fujiwara - InitialDave
don't know - ilkhan
THE GUY WHO KEEPS GETTING HOT CHICKS WITH BIG TITS IN THE PASSENGER SEAT - Cat Terrist
Mika Hakkinen - meatpimp
I'm a legend in my own mind. - Terrible Robot

Question 6: Race cars over the years have had some iconic paint schemes. This is the best one of all.

Gulf Racing - 30
Maksimus54
CornHolio
Seat Safety Switch
Bajaha
literally a fish
Slung Blade
Liquid Communism
Geirskogul
SSJOnizuka
blindjoe
The Locator
some_admin
leica
bolind
ephphatha
Astrollinthepork
KYOON GRIFFEY JR
ilkhan
Deeters
IOwnCalculus
sadnessboner
SharkyTM
slidebite
Sigma X
NitroSpazzz
SFH1989
Elmnt80
Mat_Drinks
ionn
meatpimp

John Player Special Racing - 5
TheFonz
Enourmo
Wrar
Terrible Robot
The Royal Nonesuch

Martini - 3
GrantC
Motronic
CannonFodder

Castrol - 2
scuz
freelop

British Racing Green/Gold - 2
Jeherrin
InitialDave

Porsche Le Mans pig livery - 2
Somewhat Heroic
Cached Money

ACES:

Repsol Livery - cursedshitbox
The 555 Impreza, duhhh! - Naked Bear
French racing blue - KozmoNaut
Yellow - ShittyPostmakerPro
Renault RE60 - 1500quidporsche
VOMIT FROM SAID HOT CHICKS - Cat Terrist
Herbie, the Love Bug's scheme - CharlesM

MrChips fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jun 16, 2016

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Scores after question 6:

Deeters - 133
SSJOnizuka - 123
slidebite - 123
SharkyTM - 123
leica - 112
literally a fish - 111
Bajaha - 107
Astrollinthepork - 107
sadnessboner - 107
Cached Money - 105
some_admin - 105
Mat_Drinks - 104
NitroSpazzz - 101
CannonFodder - 99
KYOON GRIFFEY JR - 98
Sigma X - 96
The Locator - 95
IOwnCalculus - 94
Maksimus54 - 93
Liquid Communism - 92
bolind - 89
meatpimp - 89
Somewhat Heroic - 87
Seat Safety Switch - 86
Elmnt80 - 85
blindjoe - 84
CornHolio - 82
Enourmo - 79
ionn - 77
The Royal Nonesuch - 75
SFH1989 - 74
TheFonz - 72
Wrar - 69
ephphatha - 63
InitialDave - 62
CharlesM - 54
ilkhan - 51
Motronic - 50
Slung Blade - 47
GrantC - 46
Jeherrin - 45
cursedshitbox - 44
freelop - 44
Geirskogul - 35
KozmoNaut - 23
Terrible Robot - 18
Naked Bear - 16
1500quidporsche - 12
scuz - 10
ShittyPostmakerPro - 9
Cat Terrist - 9

See you all tomorrow for the reveal of Questions 7 and 8!

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Question 7: If the iconic paint doesn't interest you, the cheating that goes on in motorsports probably will. This is without a doubt the most devious cheating scheme I've ever heard of.

Question 8: What is your greatest automotive-related fear?

Answers soon...

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Question 7: If the iconic paint doesn't interest you, the cheating that goes on in motorsports probably will. This is without a doubt the most devious cheating scheme I've ever heard of.

Toyota's WRC Celica bypassing the restrictor plate - 21
Naked Bear
literally a fish
Wrar
Slung Blade
Seat Safety Switch
Enourmo
freelop
Cached Money
SSJOnizuka
Geirskogul
GrantC
blindjoe
KozmoNaut
bolind
Deeters
IOwnCalculus
Motronic
SFH1989
CharlesM
NitroSpazzz
ionn

Smokey Yunick's 7/8-scale Chevelle - 8
Maksimus54
Bajaha
ephphatha
KYOON GRIFFEY JR
sadnessboner
Terrible Robot
Mat_Drinks
CannonFodder

The "fan cars" - Brabham BT76 and Chaparral 2J - 4
slidebite
Jeherrin
SharkyTM
CornHolio

Smokey Yunick putting a basketball in the gas tank - 3
Liquid Communism
TheFonz
The Royal Nonesuch

Smokey Yunick's five-gallon fuel line - 3
some_admin
leica
Sigma X

Let's face it, it's Yunick, isn't it? - 2
InitialDave
Somewhat Heroic

ACES:

Hondas 4cyl V8. - cursedshitbox
Hiding weights in the front of the sled to make it go faster - scuz
Sebastian Vettel's (Red Bull) rubber nose from 2012in F1. - The Locator
Trapdoors with lead shot. - Astrollinthepork
Picture of a tunel painted onto a boulder. - ShittyPostmakerPro
1982 F1's brake cooling water resevoir/lead ballast system - 1500quidporsche
don't know - ilkhan
SALAMI DOWN THE PANTS - Cat Terrist
Tyrrell P34 - meatpimp
Wooden roll cages in early nascar - Elmnt80

Question 8: What is your greatest automotive-related fear?

Getting killed/injured in an accident - 7
Cached Money
CornHolio
scuz
leica
Wrar
IOwnCalculus
literally a fish

Expensive/catastrophic mechanical faliure - 5
sadnessboner
Astrollinthepork
CannonFodder
Bajaha "KNOCK-KNOCK jokes" :laffo:
bolind

Getting in a serious accident - 4
freelop
Enourmo
Geirskogul
ionn

Other drivers - 3
Jeherrin
GrantC
TheFonz

Being trapped in a burning car - 3
KozmoNaut
Liquid Communism
The Locator

Being pinned under a car, slowly crushed to death - 3
SharkyTM
meatpimp
Elmnt80

Driving off a mountain pass - 2
Maksimus54
Slung Blade

Rust - 2
Sigma X
Mat_Drinks

ACES:

Hit & runs - Seat Safety Switch
Running out of gas. I HAAATE that drat light. - SSJOnizuka
Reliability - cursedshitbox
Finding out that my car does not love me back. :'( - Naked Bear
Theft - blindjoe
My low-profile tires will commit hari-kari on a sharp curb - some_admin
Of flying - ShittyPostmakerPro
That one day all roads will become straight and flat - ephphatha
driving a boring car - 1500quidporsche
only autonomous vehicles being allowed on roads - KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Timing Belts - Motronic
Someone writing off one of my "important" cars - InitialDave
accidentally hitting a kid - ilkhan
No more manuals - Deeters
Buying a lemon - slidebite
Mustangs leaving Cars & Coffee - Somewhat Heroic
SEX BECOMES IMPOSSIBLE IN CARS - Cat Terrist
Car underwater - NitroSpazzz
Not getting a hold of my favorite cars before they are all destroyed / ruined / off the road etc - CharlesM
Buying a car I end up hating - SFH1989
No longer being able to drive a car with an internal combustion engine and a manual transmission. - Terrible Robot
Losing my License - The Royal Nonesuch

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Scores after question 8:

Deeters - 155
SSJOnizuka - 145
literally a fish - 139
Cached Money - 133
SharkyTM - 130
slidebite - 128
NitroSpazzz - 123
leica - 122
IOwnCalculus - 122
Bajaha - 120
sadnessboner - 120
bolind - 115
Mat_Drinks - 114
Astrollinthepork - 113
CannonFodder - 112
some_admin - 109
Seat Safety Switch - 108
KYOON GRIFFEY JR - 107
blindjoe - 106
Enourmo - 104
Maksimus54 - 103
ionn - 102
Sigma X - 101
The Locator - 99
Liquid Communism - 98
Wrar - 97
SFH1989 - 96
CornHolio - 93
meatpimp - 93
Somewhat Heroic - 90
Elmnt80 - 89
The Royal Nonesuch - 79
TheFonz - 78
CharlesM - 76
ephphatha - 72
Motronic - 72
Slung Blade - 70
GrantC - 70
freelop - 69
InitialDave - 65
Geirskogul - 60
ilkhan - 53
Jeherrin - 52
KozmoNaut - 47
cursedshitbox - 46
Naked Bear - 38
Terrible Robot - 27
scuz - 18
1500quidporsche - 14
ShittyPostmakerPro - 11
Cat Terrist - 11

See you all tomorrow for the reveal of Questions 9 and 10!

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Question 9: If you ask me, I think this car on sale today offers the best performance-for-price ratio of all.

Question 10: Looking back on the history of this car model, it was consistently awful across each generation it was made.

Answers soon...

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Question 9: If you ask me, I think this car on sale today offers the best performance-for-price ratio of all.

Ford Mustang - 11
Wrar
Bajaha
some_admin
IOwnCalculus
ilkhan
slidebite
sadnessboner
SharkyTM
Mat_Drinks
Terrible Robot
The Royal Nonesuch

Chevrolet Corvette - 8
SSJOnizuka
Enourmo
TheFonz
blindjoe
bolind
leica
KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Motronic

Mazda Miata / M-X5 - 6
CannonFodder
ionn
freelop
Liquid Communism
Jeherrin
Deeters

Ford Fiesta ST - 5
literally a fish
Naked Bear
KozmoNaut
SFH1989
Astrollinthepork

Mustang GT350R - 3
Seat Safety Switch
The Locator
Somewhat Heroic

Lebanon Ford's $40k supercharged Mustangs - 3
Maksimus54
NitroSpazzz
meatpimp

Volkswagen GTI - 2
scuz
Cached Money

Dodge Hellcat - 2
CornHolio
CharlesM

ACES:

VW Jetta TDI - Geirskogul
Ariel Atom - Slung Blade
Something something Genital Motors drivetrain - cursedshitbox
Subaru STi - GrantC
Dacia Sandero - ShittyPostmakerPro
Any 600cc sportsbike - ephphatha
Honda Fit - 1500quidporsche
In the UK? Probably a Caterham 360 - InitialDave
Dodge Viper - Sigma X
THIS ASIAN AT THE LOCAL RUB AND TUG. 50 BUCKS FOR THE BEST HAPPY ENDING EVER - Cat Terrist
Ecoboost Fusion - Elmnt80

Question 10: Looking back on the history of this car model, it was consistently awful across each generation it was made.

Chevy Cavalier (and all its J-body platform-mates) - 13
Enourmo
SSJOnizuka
Wrar
blindjoe
bolind
Astrollinthepork
KYOON GRIFFEY JR
IOwnCalculus
SharkyTM
slidebite
CannonFodder
Mat_Drinks
Sigma X

PT Cruiser - 7
TheFonz
freelop
ephphatha
Motronic
ionn
SFH1989
The Royal Nonesuch

Chrysler Sebring/Dodge Avenger - 4
Seat Safety Switch
CharlesM
Elmnt80
Deeters

Chevy Malibu - 2
CornHolio
GrantC

VW Beetle - 2
KozmoNaut
ilkhan

Mazda Miata - 2
The Locator
ShittyPostmakerPro

ACES:

The Great American Imitator, the Chevrolet Corvair - Geirskogul
Chrysler Cordoba - Slung Blade
Ford Escort - Liquid Communism
Trabant - literally a fish
Prius - cursedshitbox
Volkswagen Passat - scuz
Yugo - Maksimus54
Maserati Biturbo (One generation was enough) - Bajaha
Honda Civic. Seriously, who the hell thinks this is worth buying? Ugh. - Naked Bear
Dodge Neon. - Cached Money
Lada - Jeherrin
Chevrolet Citation - some_admin
Land Rover Discovery - leica
Nissan Micra - 1500quidporsche
FSO - InitialDave
Reliant Robin - sadnessboner
Pontiac Firebird - Somewhat Heroic
BUTT IMPLANTS - Cat Terrist
Ford Taurus - meatpimp
mustang - NitroSpazzz
Chevy Lumina - Terrible Robot

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Scores after question 10:

SSJOnizuka - 166
Deeters - 165
SharkyTM - 154
slidebite - 152
IOwnCalculus - 146
literally a fish - 145
Mat_Drinks - 138
Cached Money - 136
bolind - 136
Bajaha - 132
sadnessboner - 132
Astrollinthepork - 131
leica - 131
CannonFodder - 131
KYOON GRIFFEY JR - 128
blindjoe - 127
NitroSpazzz - 127
Enourmo - 125
Wrar - 121
some_admin - 121
Seat Safety Switch - 115
Sigma X - 115
ionn - 115
SFH1989 - 108
Maksimus54 - 107
Liquid Communism - 105
The Locator - 104
CornHolio - 97
meatpimp - 97
The Royal Nonesuch - 97
Somewhat Heroic - 94
Elmnt80 - 94
TheFonz - 93
Motronic - 87
freelop - 82
CharlesM - 82
ephphatha - 80
GrantC - 73
Slung Blade - 72
InitialDave - 67
ilkhan - 66
Geirskogul - 62
Jeherrin - 59
KozmoNaut - 54
cursedshitbox - 48
Naked Bear - 44
Terrible Robot - 39
scuz - 21
1500quidporsche - 16
ShittyPostmakerPro - 14
Cat Terrist - 13

See you tomorrow for the reveal of Questions 11 and 12!

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Question 11: Conversely, this car model was consistently awesome across each generation it was made.

Question 12: This particular car's pedigree was the most bipolar of them all; it reached the highest highs and the lowest lows looking back on its history.

Answers soon...

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Question 11: Conversely, this car model was consistently awesome across each generation it was made.

Mazda Miata - 14
Wrar
Enourmo
freelop
blindjoe
Astrollinthepork
leica
ephphatha
Motronic
Deeters
SharkyTM
CharlesM
SFH1989
Elmnt80
CannonFodder

BMW 3-series - 9
CornHolio
Cached Money
TheFonz
Jeherrin
bolind
KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Somewhat Heroic
meatpimp
ionn

Porsche 911 - 7
Liquid Communism
Geirskogul
sadnessboner
ilkhan
slidebite
Sigma X
Mat_Drinks

Subaru Impreza, gently caress yes. - 3
Naked Bear
Seat Safety Switch
GrantC

Dodge Viper - 2
SSJOnizuka
NitroSpazzz

Mazda RX-7 - 2
literally a fish
Maksimus54

Land Rover Defender - 2
cursedshitbox
InitialDave

ACES:

Honda Civic - Slung Blade
AMC Eagle - scuz
Nissan Skyline GTR - Bajaha
Toyota Corolla - KozmoNaut
Le'Car. - The Locator
Volvo 240 - some_admin
Yugo - ShittyPostmakerPro
Opel Kadett - 1500quidporsche
Honda Accord - IOwnCalculus
BREAST IMPLANTS - Cat Terrist
Toyota Celica - Terrible Robot
Jeep Wrangler - The Royal Nonesuch

Question 12: This particular car's pedigree was the most bipolar of them all; it reached the highest highs and the lowest lows looking back on its history.

Ford Mustang - 19
Liquid Communism
literally a fish
CornHolio
Wrar
Bajaha
Cached Money
TheFonz
freelop
KozmoNaut
blindjoe
The Locator
ShittyPostmakerPro
slidebite
SharkyTM
Somewhat Heroic
NitroSpazzz
ionn
CharlesM
SFH1989

Chevrolet Corvette - 13
Naked Bear
SSJOnizuka
some_admin
Astrollinthepork
leica
Motronic
ilkhan
IOwnCalculus
CannonFodder
meatpimp
Elmnt80
Terrible Robot
Mat_Drinks

Chevrolet Camaro - 3
Enourmo
Maksimus54
Deeters

Mini - 2
scuz
The Royal Nonesuch

Volkswagen Beetle - 2
sadnessboner
Geirskogul

ACES:

Mitsubishi Eclipse - Seat Safety Switch
Dodge Charger - Slung Blade
Range Rover - cursedshitbox
Ford Focus - Jeherrin
Toyota Corolla - GrantC
Maserati Biturbo - bolind
DeLorean - ephphatha
Subaru SVX - 1500quidporsche
Chevrolet Impala - KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Hummer - InitialDave
Ford Escort - Sigma X
KATHLEEN.JPG - Cat Terrist

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Scores after question 12:

SharkyTM - 187
Deeters - 182
SSJOnizuka - 181
slidebite - 178
literally a fish - 166
Cached Money - 164
blindjoe - 160
IOwnCalculus - 160
Astrollinthepork - 158
leica - 158
CannonFodder - 158
Mat_Drinks - 158
Wrar - 154
Bajaha - 152
NitroSpazzz - 148
bolind - 146
ionn - 143
Enourmo - 142
sadnessboner - 141
SFH1989 - 141
KYOON GRIFFEY JR - 138
some_admin - 135
Liquid Communism - 131
CornHolio - 125
The Locator - 124
Sigma X - 123
Somewhat Heroic - 122
TheFonz - 121
Elmnt80 - 121
Seat Safety Switch - 119
meatpimp - 119
freelop - 115
CharlesM - 115
Motronic - 114
Maksimus54 - 112
The Royal Nonesuch - 100
ephphatha - 95
ilkhan - 86
GrantC - 77
Slung Blade - 74
KozmoNaut - 74
Geirskogul - 71
InitialDave - 70
Jeherrin - 69
Naked Bear - 60
Terrible Robot - 53
cursedshitbox - 51
ShittyPostmakerPro - 34
scuz - 24
1500quidporsche - 18
Cat Terrist - 15

See you tomorrow for the reveal of Questions 13 and 14!

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Question 13: This figure from automotive history did by far the most harm to the reputation of the automobile than any other.

Question 14: In the first ever Sheep Game, I asked what the second-best engine of all time was, now it's time for the big one. This is the best engine of all time.

Answers soon...

MrChips fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Jun 20, 2016

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Question 13: This figure from automotive history did by far the most harm to the reputation of the automobile than any other.

Ralph Nader - 17
Liquid Communism
CornHolio
Wrar
Cached Money
The Locator
some_admin
blindjoe
GrantC
KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Deeters
IOwnCalculus
CannonFodder
Sigma X
meatpimp
NitroSpazzz
CharlesM
SFH1989

Thomas Midgley, Jr. - 3
Geirskogul
KozmoNaut
Elmnt80

Martin Winterkorn - 3
Bajaha
Jeherrin
SharkyTM

Lee Iacocca - 3
Naked Bear
leica
ionn

John Delorean - 2
Slung Blade
Enourmo

Bob Lutz - 2
Maksimus54
Astrollinthepork

ACES:

Chris Bangle - Seat Safety Switch
Danica Patrick - SSJOnizuka
Bernie Ecclestone - literally a fish
PT Cruiser - TheFonz
Ford Explorer - cursedshitbox
Richard Rawlings - scuz
Bryan Nesbitt - freelop
Felix Wankel - ShittyPostmakerPro
Any coal roller ever. - bolind
Hitler - ephphatha
Douglas Gaffka - 1500quidporsche
Roger Smith - Motronic
Shared responsibility between the world's ricers and bro-truckers - InitialDave
Al Gore - ilkhan
The UAW - sadnessboner
Henry Ford - slidebite
Killedozer :killdozer: - Somewhat Heroic
TED BUNDY - Cat Terrist
Anything made by the Rover corporation - Terrible Robot
Ferdinand Piech - Mat_Drinks
Vin Diesel (he’s an automotive figure like it or not) - The Royal Nonesuch

Question 14: In the first ever Sheep Game, I asked what the second-best engine of all time was, now it's time for the big one. This is the best engine of all time.

GM LSx - 16
ionn
Enourmo
Seat Safety Switch
Bajaha
TheFonz
Maksimus54
bolind
ephphatha
leica
Motronic
ilkhan
Somewhat Heroic
NitroSpazzz
SFH1989
Mat_Drinks
Elmnt80

Small block Chevy - 12
Jeherrin
blindjoe
literally a fish
Liquid Communism
ShittyPostmakerPro
KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Deeters
IOwnCalculus
slidebite
CannonFodder
meatpimp
The Royal Nonesuch

Jeep 4.0 I6 - 2
Slung Blade
scuz

ACES:

The ACVW engine - Geirskogul
F20c (s2000 2.0 liter 4 cylinder) - SSJOnizuka
Any two stroke detroit diesel - cursedshitbox
BMW S70 - CornHolio
Iron Duke - freelop
Porsche Mezger - Wrar
Subaru EJ22G - Naked Bear
2JZ. - Cached Money
Honda single-cylinder 4-stroke - KozmoNaut
Cosworth DFV - GrantC
426 Hemi. - The Locator
Dodge Slant Six - some_admin
3800 Series II SC. - Astrollinthepork
The GM 4.3L 90 degree V6 - 1500quidporsche
BMW M10 and derivatives - InitialDave
Porsche flat-6 - sadnessboner
Ferrari V12 - SharkyTM
BMW S54B32 - Sigma X
LINDA STEELE HOT BOD - Cat Terrist
Mazda 13b - CharlesM
The Wankel - Terrible Robot

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Scores after question 14:

Deeters - 211
slidebite - 191
SharkyTM - 191
blindjoe - 189
IOwnCalculus - 189
CannonFodder - 187
SSJOnizuka - 183
Cached Money - 182
NitroSpazzz - 181
literally a fish - 179
leica - 177
Mat_Drinks - 175
SFH1989 - 174
Wrar - 172
Bajaha - 171
KYOON GRIFFEY JR - 167
bolind - 163
ionn - 162
Astrollinthepork - 161
Enourmo - 160
Liquid Communism - 160
some_admin - 153
meatpimp - 148
CornHolio - 143
sadnessboner - 143
The Locator - 142
Sigma X - 141
Elmnt80 - 140
Somewhat Heroic - 139
TheFonz - 138
Seat Safety Switch - 136
CharlesM - 133
Motronic - 131
Maksimus54 - 130
freelop - 117
The Royal Nonesuch - 113
ephphatha - 112
ilkhan - 103
GrantC - 95
Jeherrin - 84
Slung Blade - 78
KozmoNaut - 78
Geirskogul - 75
InitialDave - 72
Naked Bear - 64
Terrible Robot - 55
cursedshitbox - 53
ShittyPostmakerPro - 47
scuz - 27
1500quidporsche - 20
Cat Terrist - 17

See you tomorrow for the reveal of Questions 15 and 16!

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Question 15: On the other hand, this is the worst engine of all time.

Question 16: Speaking of engines, this is the worst example of bad engineering I've seen or heard of in any engine.

Answers soon...

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Question 15: On the other hand, this is the worst engine of all time.

Oldsmobile 350 diesel - 8
sadnessboner
SharkyTM
KYOON GRIFFEY JR
slidebite
Elmnt80
meatpimp
SFH1989
Mat_Drinks

Maserati Biturbo V6 - 6
Maksimus54
Slung Blade
Jeherrin
KozmoNaut
Motronic
CannonFodder

Mazda 13B - 4
Bajaha
ShittyPostmakerPro
CharlesM
leica

Rotary - 4
NitroSpazzz
Deeters
Terrible Robot
ilkhan

Iron Duke - 3
SSJOnizuka
Enourmo
Liquid Communism

PRV V6 - 3
Naked Bear
Astrollinthepork
IOwnCalculus

Ford Vulcan - 2
Seat Safety Switch
1500quidporsche

Volkswagen W8 - 2
scuz :v:
TheFonz

GM 60° V6 engines (3100, 3400) - 2
CornHolio
GrantC

6.0no Diesel - 2
blindjoe
ephphatha

Cadillac V8-6-4 - 2
Somewhat Heroic
ionn

ACES:

The ACVW engine - Geirskogul
Geo Metro engine - literally a fish
Rover v8. Just keep pinning, Just keep pinning, Just keep pinning. - cursedshitbox
TVR Speed Six - freelop
4100 Cadillac - Wrar
Wasserboxer. - Cached Money
MG Rover K-series. - The Locator
Audi V8 (the one with the horrible timing chains) - some_admin
Whichever 1.8 TS was in the Alfa 156. - bolind
Renault F8Q diesel - InitialDave
Chevy 305 HO - Sigma X
BEA ARTHUR - Cat Terrist
F35 Powerplant - The Royal Nonesuch

Question 16: Speaking of engines, this is the worst example of bad engineering I've seen or heard of in any engine.

Audi/Others timing chains against the firewall - 14
Jeherrin
Motronic
Enourmo
Maksimus54
SSJOnizuka
literally a fish
GrantC
The Locator
ephphatha
meatpimp
Mat_Drinks
NitroSpazzz
SharkyTM
CharlesM

Maserati Biturbo valvetrain - 6
Seat Safety Switch
Bajaha
Wrar
Geirskogul
leica
IOwnCalculus

Rotary engines (please insert "ice burn" emoticon) - 3
ShittyPostmakerPro
Deeters
sadnessboner

Toyota/Lexus V8 starter located under the intake manifold in the valley - 3
slidebite
Astrollinthepork
CannonFodder

Rover V8's freedom-seeking cylinder liners - 2
cursedshitbox
Terrible Robot

Water-cooled alternators - 2
some_admin
scuz

Plastic water pump impellers. - 2
Sigma X
Elmnt80

ACES:

British Leyland's loving wiring - Liquid Communism
Vacuum Operated Motor Mounts - TheFonz
GM 3100 & 3400 eating lower intake manifold gaskets, serp belt wrapping around motor mount intentionally - CornHolio
Wasn't there a car that had the air intakes somewhere low down and if you drove through a puddle it could choke it? - freelop
Chevy Vega 2300 - Naked Bear
Wasserboxer rubber "head gaskets" - Cached Money
Cadillac HT 4100's iron block and aluminum heads - KozmoNaut
pellet bed catalytic converters - blindjoe
PSA turbo oil line filter clogging issue. - bolind
The entire concept of the VR6 engine - 1500quidporsche
anything involving the W8 - KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Audi and their cheese-grade plastic timing chain guides. - Slung Blade
French cooling systems. Any of them. - InitialDave
mixed SAE/metric fasteners - ilkhan
Anything involving the Ford 6.0 diesel - Somewhat Heroic
THAI LADY BOYS - Cat Terrist
GM 8-6-4 - ionn
Chrysler 2.7 V6 sludge issue - SFH1989
A part in one of Kastein's engines - The Royal Nonesuch

MrChips fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Jun 21, 2016

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Scores after question 16:

Deeters - 218
SharkyTM - 213
slidebite - 202
SSJOnizuka - 200
NitroSpazzz - 199
IOwnCalculus - 198
Mat_Drinks - 197
CannonFodder - 196
literally a fish - 194
blindjoe - 192
leica - 187
Cached Money - 184
SFH1989 - 183
Bajaha - 181
Wrar - 179
Enourmo - 177
KYOON GRIFFEY JR - 176
meatpimp - 170
Astrollinthepork - 167
bolind - 165
ionn - 165
Liquid Communism - 164
The Locator - 157
some_admin - 156
sadnessboner - 154
Motronic - 151
CharlesM - 151
Maksimus54 - 150
Elmnt80 - 150
CornHolio - 146
Seat Safety Switch - 144
Sigma X - 144
Somewhat Heroic - 142
TheFonz - 141
ephphatha - 128
freelop - 119
The Royal Nonesuch - 115
GrantC - 111
ilkhan - 108
Jeherrin - 104
Slung Blade - 85
KozmoNaut - 85
Geirskogul - 82
InitialDave - 74
Naked Bear - 68
Terrible Robot - 61
cursedshitbox - 56
ShittyPostmakerPro - 54
scuz - 31
1500quidporsche - 23
Cat Terrist - 19

See you tomorrow for the final reveal!

MrChips fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Jun 21, 2016

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

CannonFodder posted:

I throw myself to the mercy of the court.

The court has considered your arguments, and has accepted them entirely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Question 17: Top Gear is back soon, but it has a lot of detractors with the new hosts. How many seasons will this new version of the show last?

Question 18: Of all the cars I've seen in AI, this is by far my favourite.

Answers soon...

• Locked thread