Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Answers sent, this time without numbers, sorry Chips.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Drive it? Such an obvious non AI answer, I'm disappointed in you all :colbert:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

1500quidporsche posted:

Cars were making more than adequate power in the 80s and handling was made leagues better. In 7 years of owning cars with 80s EFI I've never had a real issue beyond idle air valves. The brakes for the first time ever didn't feel like a wet sponge, the cars were light and agile and the steering feel of most cars were very direct. Again none of this really applies to American cars which were mostly just as wet, sloppy and unreliable as ever but the rest of the world made some real good cars in that time period.

Pretty much, most mid to late 80's Japanese cars were great. When I lived in Japan in the early 90's all the cars I owned were in that bracket and they were all great cars. Honda City in particular, Toyota Soarer and Skylines....I had a blast driving when I was there.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

gently caress, totally forgot about the WRC Toyota fuckery sonofabitch.

Also lol at CSB's biggest fear :v:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

I was going to go with the 7/8 Yunick car but since it wasn't actually 7/8 as far as I can tell, I went with a different answer.

I demand a recount invalidating those answers for no points! :mad:

That's exactly why I went with the fuel line cheat instead! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Chris Bangle - Seat Safety Switch

Lol good one :golfclap:

• Locked thread