Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013
Isaksson – Lustig, Nilsson Lindelöf, Granqvist, Olsson – Larsson, Källström, Lewicki, Forsberg – Berg, Ibrahimovic

Is the most probable lineup?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013

MRLOLAST posted:

Isaksson – Lustig, Nilsson Lindelöf, Granqvist, Olsson – Larsson, Källström, Lewicki, Forsberg – Berg, Ibrahimovic

Is the most probable lineup?

Sweden is the under 21- European Champions so guys like Lindelöf are talented.

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013
Olsson pisses me off. Where good balls go to die.

Edit, he improved immensely in the 2nd half.

MRLOLAST fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Jun 13, 2016

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013
Pretty sure Sweden will be a lot better vs Italy, they improved a lot in the 2nd half and can build on that. The old guys needs to hang it up after this (not Zlatan) but Kallstrom and Larsson.
Also vs Italy , Zlatan will see all his old buddies in the backline and they will be sad to see him again. So I hope for a win vs Italy (or a draw could still be good for 3rd in the group).

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013
Exciting game today. I still Sweden has a chance to get something from this. Happy with a draw but hoping for a win.
Guidetti the difference maker :)

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013

Insurrectionist posted:

Zlatan is gonna be locked up by the buff Italian men today

Zlatan is very familiar with the buff Italians you are talking about. He will do his best "I am baaack" impression and terrorize them as he has done 100s of times before.

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013
Tror jag ger upp. Efter Belgien matchen..

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013
Last game for Zlatan in the yellow and blue?

.. or last game for Belgium in the Euro :)

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013
Still we were not the worst team of the tournament! Just the worst at scoring goals..

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013
Everybody in Scandinavia knew Iceland had the best team of the scandic nations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013

rear end cobra posted:

Iceland is not Scandinavia

Since when? Must have changed recently because I am pretty sure it was still counted last time I looked.

• Locked thread