Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
You gently caress with me, just say gently caress, you little bitch? I want you to know, I graduated my class SEALs, I've been involved in many secret raid on the Al Quaeda, I have confirmed that more than 300 people dead. I have in my entire top US military snipers hit gorilla training. You are nothing to me is just a goal. I loving ruin your accuracy, which has never been seen on this earth, loving remember my words. Do you think you can escape my dog ​​feces on the Internet? Think again, fool. As we speak, I contacted all my secret American spy, you are tracing the IP network storm, so you better be ready, maggots. This rub you call your life storm poor little guy. gently caress you die, boy. I can be anywhere, any time, I'll kill you 700 yuan way, this is just my hand. I not only extensive training in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps, I would use it to the maximum extent possible eliminate your rear end face miserable continent, you bastard. As long as you know how to play your little evil revenge "smart" comment is relevant, you can put your loving tongue. But you can not, you do not, you pay now, you goddamn idiot. I'll poo poo in your anger, you will drown. gently caress you dead, man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
I'm not sure what's going on in this thread. Is this that sexism thing people are talking about? Is this what that is like?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Illavick posted:

I'm not sure what's going on in this thread. Is this that sexism thing people are talking about? Is this what that is like?

Sexism is very similar but it's in your pants instead of in your head.

e-cult of autists
May 25, 2016

by zen death robot
i guess what it really comes down to is that i feel good about myself and my life choices at night and that i know someone is low man because that means i am not the worst person and nu metal taught me that feeling good with self-esteem is the answer not helping out others or forgiveness/joy etc

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Illavick posted:

Captain Yossarian posted:

You gently caress with me, just say gently caress, you little bitch? I want you to know, I graduated my class SEALs, I've been involved in many secret raid on the Al Quaeda, I have confirmed that more than 300 people dead. I have in my entire top US military snipers hit gorilla training. You are nothing to me is just a goal. I loving ruin your accuracy, which has never been seen on this earth, loving remember my words. Do you think you can escape my dog ​​feces on the Internet? Think again, fool. As we speak, I contacted all my secret American spy, you are tracing the IP network storm, so you better be ready, maggots. This rub you call your life storm poor little guy. gently caress you die, boy. I can be anywhere, any time, I'll kill you 700 yuan way, this is just my hand. I not only extensive training in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps, I would use it to the maximum extent possible eliminate your rear end face miserable continent, you bastard. As long as you know how to play your little evil revenge "smart" comment is relevant, you can put your loving tongue. But you can not, you do not, you pay now, you goddamn idiot. I'll poo poo in your anger, you will drown. gently caress you dead, man

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Sexism is very similar but it's in your pants instead of in your head.

oh boy I can't wait

Moltke
May 13, 2009
dont rape me, bro

e-cult of autists
May 25, 2016

by zen death robot
lol i thinnk there should be effort post metrics that we can tick off when someone is trying super hard like captain yossarian

Moltke
May 13, 2009
posting should be easy, like rape

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Dare is a rapist

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Captain Yossarian posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

JakeP posted:

this is one of the most boring dare posts yet

• Locked thread