Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Thoughts on the Brand Split?
This poll is closed.
It's gonna fuckin suck 93 44.71%
It could be good 115 55.29%
Total: 208 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I support this with the crazy influx of new talent. And the fact that Smackdown spoilers haven't been interesting to read since 2001. I've been worried about what Rollins/Orton/Cena was gonna do to guys who picked up momentum like Kevin Owens and AJ Styles. Then, you have guys like Samoa Joe, Finn, and Nakamura that will need spots on the main roster as well. But, we'll get cool stuff like Bobby Roode and outside signings to fill spots as well.

Basically, we're about to see 2 super rosters full of WWE, TNA, Japan, and Indy talent on the WWE level. Instead of cramming all of those guys into 3 hours, they have 6 hours to give opportunity for all the guys to have time. That sounds pretty cool to me.

When they did this in 2002, they had a lot of talent, but not quite as much as now. Back when guys like Rene Dupree and Kenzo Suzuki were getting TV time. Work rate in the WWE has gone up so many levels since then.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd....probably means the return of the Big Gold :dance:

89 fucked around with this message at 23:30 on May 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread