Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

currently pos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I like to piss outside. It's great if you aim up and piss into the wind. It's the pleasure of pissing mixed with the pleasure of a nice warm shower.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

Dave_Indeed posted:

Was listening to Adam Corolla tell this story on Dr Drew's old radio program when I was driving home late at night from work in highschool. He said he had this dream where he was a medieval knight, and was outside his castle slaying knaves left and right, just drenched in blood loving bitches up. So after a long day of slaying he just leans up against the castle wall and starts pissing, but no matter what the piss wouldn't end until he woke up covered in piss and his wife got mad.

The End.

I remember that episode

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Bump. Peeing outside in my super awesome spot before I go to bed.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

King of Bees posted:

Bump. Peeing outside in my super awesome spot before I go to bed.

So....do you have a yellow spot in your yard or something?

Just piss wherever the mood takes you. Revel in the freedom of a direct-able urine stream!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

BLARGHLE posted:

Just piss wherever the mood takes you. Revel in the freedom of a direct-able urine stream!

It's awesome I'll tell you later

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I friend literally just texted me about pissing outside. :tinfoil:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

BLARGHLE posted:

When I was in college I once had to piss out the 3rd floor window because both of the bathrooms in my apartment were in use. For some reason (drugs and alcohol mostly) I just started doing it every time I had to piss and eventually there was a giant brown spot where my piss would land.

I later told this to someone and it turned out they worked on the maintenance crew and apparently they were all very confused at the time why that one patch of grass was always dead.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

OctoberBlues posted:

I friend literally just texted me about pissing outside. :tinfoil:

If I hadn't just dropped a big deuce, I would go out and pee in the woods in solidarity to my outdoor pissing brethren

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Not pissing outside but was out in my lawn drinking come coffee and the sprinklers came on, so now it looks like I pissed my pants outside and my hand is mildly burnt. Friggen owned.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

King of Bees posted:

Not pissing outside but was out in my lawn drinking come coffee and the sprinklers came on, so now it looks like I pissed my pants outside and my hand is mildly burnt. Friggen owned.

Whats your recipe for come coffee?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Who uses a recipe for coffee lke its coffee and water

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Whats your recipe for come coffee?

It's coffee but with come in it

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

King of Bees posted:

Well. You're already outside. Pants are wet. Might as well go for it......

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Wamdoodle posted:

Well. You're already outside. Pants are wet. Might as well go for it......

Preparing to repel boarders sir!

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

I have peed in the ocean twice today so far and plan to some more later.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

psychokitty posted:

I have peed in the ocean twice today so far and plan to some more later.

Atlantic or Pacific? because the sharks and coldness of water.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

King of Bees posted:

Atlantic or Pacific? because the sharks and coldness of water.

Atlantic only my goodman

NegroOnlyGloryHole
May 30, 2016

by Shine
I peed in your mom's butt and now she is going to get pregnant

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

psychokitty posted:

Atlantic only my goodman

I ain't doxxing ya but if it was a 14 hour drive you must live in Michigan maybe? Cause I was born there and we drove like that to the sunny Atlantic. Anyways, glad you're having fun!

wit
Jul 26, 2011
Got an "indecent behaviour" fine on boxing day/next day at like 1:30am for going up a deserted alleyway, finding a well hidden corner and pissing because the pub I was previously in was kicking everyone out and wouldn't let me use the bathroom before I left. Some rookie cops made a point of following me up there it seems because cops are loving assholes. So now I don't give a gently caress where I piss. I'm pissing right now.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

wit posted:

Got an "indecent behaviour" fine on boxing day/next day at like 1:30am for going up a deserted alleyway, finding a well hidden corner and pissing because the pub I was previously in was kicking everyone out and wouldn't let me use the bathroom before I left. Some rookie cops made a point of following me up there it seems because cops are loving assholes. So now I don't give a gently caress where I piss. I'm pissing right now.

That's the spirit!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What if I just piss in a bottle inside and then go outside and bury the piss bottle somewhere for future people to find. Like in 3969 ad when everyone has evolved and pisses purple, and they're like drat, what is this prehistoric sports drink? And i will be laughing, smirking from my cryochamber. :smuggo:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

wit posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7TzPEYci_w

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

PISSSSSSS

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

OUT YOUR ASSSSSSS?

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

King of Bees posted:

I ain't doxxing ya but if it was a 14 hour drive you must live in Michigan maybe? Cause I was born there and we drove like that to the sunny Atlantic. Anyways, glad you're having fun!

Oh no. I've never been shy about saying that I live in Nellyville my man.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

psychokitty posted:

OUT YOUR ASSSSSSS?

Ewwww! Start a new thread you two.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
A bug bit my dingus thanks OP

wit
Jul 26, 2011
I laughed, but what a punchable man he is.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

JiveHonky posted:

A bug bit my dingus thanks OP
better post pics for the goon doctors to make sure its not going to fall off

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

numberoneposter posted:

I was just going to recommend that. Be safe friends

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

numberoneposter posted:

Too late.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Probably not missin too much eh? :jerkbag:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Probably not pissin too much eh? :jerkbag:

Shouldn't have waited to see the doc

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013

olaf2022 posted:

"There's nothing quite like urinating out in the open air."

- Special Agent Dale Cooper

How old are you Audrey

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Nature is pissing all over my head right now! And making booms and lights (lighting farts I think)

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

King of Bees posted:

Nature is pissing all over my head right now! And making booms and lights (lighting farts I think)

Wow. What would the simile for poop be? Sorry if it's crass but it must be established.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Hail obv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Dunno, if you ever eat Indian food you go way off the bristol stool chart and into OT plagues of frogs and stuff.

• Locked thread