Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
archetype_games
May 27, 2016

by zen death robot
i find holding my breath gives me better orgasms and i think women that cant achieve orgasm with penetration should try this too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

archetype_games
May 27, 2016

by zen death robot
if u want ur sex life to improve or to get something from it (without getting to the teledildonics fyad stage or worse yet the furry scat orgy fyad stage) just gently caress

stick ur penis in something wrap ur vagina around some kind of object

if u dont want to gently caress do it anyway

tell someone to rape u

doesnt matter

archetype_games
May 27, 2016

by zen death robot

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Is that how you explain choking women without consent to the prosecutor?

is this how u explain making up poo poo about other ppl on the internet to the prosecutor?

this is how i feel. if there is a video tape. which i was told there wasnt. then u deal with that then.

ive never choked anyone tho (and i was asked by enfield to do it and still didnt) so gently caress off

playing push pull with no and yes after being invited over for sex

even grabbing a boob or leading someone to a bed

yeah ive done all of that stuff

and if that technically equated to a rapegasm by SA angela hevey dont cum on the sheets pat!!! standards (and 2 months later shes throwing plates at the doods head) ya idgaf

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

archetype_games
May 27, 2016

by zen death robot

Enfield posted:

this is the worst thread ever created

archetype_games
May 27, 2016

by zen death robot

Doc Friday posted:

Asexuality sounds like the saddest poo poo ever. Who doesn't want to have sex?

y would u want to gently caress a person with little to no emotional connection idk but it gets really boring quickly sometimes ppl want to repeat gently caress and that requires emotional connection

sometimes ppl dont want to have an emotional connection but do want to gently caress but cant without emotional connection

so they choose to be asexual for a bit

this is really hard 4 ppl with high hormone levels

• Locked thread