Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pedo-katty
May 28, 2016

by Shine

The Management posted:

We need to pass a law making it mandatory for white women to date black men. This racism is personal preference has to stop.

why pass a law when you can just change the social norm AND get to gently caress with people from both sexes that endorsed or supported the old toxic one

i know its hard to do these social norm changes without an e-gang and alpha male support 4 a lot of fragile womyn with internalized patriarchy issues

but come on its not like we want to be raped sometimes none of this is intentional

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
dating affirmative action

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
Dwarf and Jew or Uruk'Hai

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

pedo-katty posted:

none of this is intentional

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

ColoradoCleric posted:

dating affirmative action

Government has shown a knack for solving social issues so it should be a snap.

pedo-katty
May 28, 2016

by Shine

The Sphinxster posted:

Government has shown a knack for solving social issues so it should be a snap.

i like when the sa communist government made wddp.org and secret police AND took undergrad uni serious AND went for government power irl and now thinks its a real government without any of the same flaws as real past communist governments / gang organizations

i especially liked the pro gamer domination strategy of diversifying into many games

this made me laugh when i was a teenager and i saw it happening

also monopolizing all the sex assault riot girl type 1990s extremist feminists into one internet place was p elite too

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

pedo-katty posted:

i like when the sa communist government made wddp.org and secret police AND took undergrad uni serious AND went for government power irl and now thinks its a real government without any of the same flaws as real past communist governments / gang organizations

i especially liked the pro gamer domination strategy of diversifying into many games

this made me laugh when i was a teenager and i saw it happening

also monopolizing all the sex assault riot girl type 1990s extremist feminists into one internet place was p elite too

Same

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Al Cowens posted:

I forgot to drop this up there.

if you look at the male sent picture you can see a little video game dude with a staff and everything

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

The Management posted:

We need to pass a law making it mandatory for white women to date black men. This racism is personal preference has to stop.

Affirmative action meets affirmative consent.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Multiracial people are always beautiful. Bring on the genetic diversity IMHO.

All Involved
May 26, 2016

by Shine

The Management posted:

Sometimes I don't think this is such a bad idea. White women appropriate so much from black culture and give nothing back. With the average millennial having loads of sex, why not spread it around equally.

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008
Whole lotta new reg dates in this here thread.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde
As a guy in multi-racial relationship the occasional bitter looks from my partner's racial group are like icing on the cake.

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

ScratchAndSniff posted:

My favorite part is Indian females. They clearly despise Indian guys, but they seem to like American Indian guys.

What would their kids be???? Indian Indians????

Non-native Indians

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

ScratchAndSniff posted:

Gimme that hybrid vigor!

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Has anyone ever seen a native american person dating an indian person?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A flame elemental and a paper elemental.

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008
When I was in a multiracial relationship with a black chick no whites ever gave me poo poo but plenty of black men gave her poo poo. Reverse racism much?

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

gingrich posted:

why'd you two split up?

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

yeah, what happened?

Well, it wasn't because of our respective races.

ScratchAndSniff posted:

I don't know about "always beautiful," but I am fully behind the second half of your statement. Let's blur the lines until people have to find something new to hate each other over.

All Involved
May 26, 2016

by Shine

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

check your loving voice mail jesus christ.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i've had a black girlfriend, an asian girlfriend, a white boyfriend, and a black boyfriend

i'm not sure what it is with white women that makes them so drat difficult... feminism?

but race mixing is great and fun so whatever!

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Centripetal Horse posted:

Let's blur the lines until people have to find something new to hate each other over.

got bad news but it's still going to be skin color, just less or more brown

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

i'm not quite sure i agree with the reasoning that got you there, but the conclusion is 100% true

pedo-katty
May 28, 2016

by Shine

lo :D

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

The Brown Menace posted:

got bad news but it's still going to be skin color, just less or more brown

This is already how it is

There's more racism in Asia than anywhere else and they can't even always tell each other apart by appearance.

People will always hate you for what you look like.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Did anyone mention the insanely rare combo of: Asian guy with black girl, yet?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
And I don't mean like adopted or 3rd generation asian-american whose name is like Mike and he's in a frat. I mean like a chinese guy who's 35 and just moved to the US 5 years ago to start a hot dog stand and now he's dating a black girl

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

rakovsky maybe posted:

Whole lotta new reg dates in this here thread.

Good thing we have you around to ensure the posting-bloodlines remain pure.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

The Whole Internet posted:

i've had a black girlfriend, an asian girlfriend, a white boyfriend, and a black boyfriend

i'm not sure what it is with white women that makes them so drat difficult... feminism?

but race mixing is great and fun so whatever!

traitor

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug
My fiancée is chinese, I'm white. When my fiancée told her parents she was dating a white guy her mom told her to dump me because I was probably a spy or a russian of some kind (I'm canadian). The family only accepted me over new years after I drank her cousin under the table.

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug
Anyway, please mix all races tia

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

One time I saw five black guys race mixing a white girl it was beautiful and progressive I guess, great job

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Sperghetti posted:

One time I saw five black guys race mixing a white girl it was beautiful and progressive I guess, great job

Be proud that your mother is finally embracing who she truly is

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

Ceciltron posted:

The family only accepted me over new years after I drank her (Chinese) cousin under the table.

Must have taken some Herculean effort :rolleyes:

8-Bit Scholar posted:

:eyepop:

Sperghetti fucked around with this message at 19:39 on May 28, 2016

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

8-Bit Scholar posted:

:perfect:

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Centripetal Horse posted:

Little-known fact of black/white interracial dating: your photos will always be hosed up. My wife was pretty dark, and I am pretty white, and cameras never, ever, ever got the balance right. Unless the lighting was perfect, the photo either came out with me looking Casper, or my wife being nothing but two eyes and a smile floating in space. This isn't as much of an exaggeration as you might think.
poo poo is the bane of my social media existence

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

8-Bit Scholar posted:

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks

Ceciltron posted:

My fiancée is chinese, I'm white. When my fiancée told her parents she was dating a white guy her mom told her to dump me because I was probably a spy or a russian of some kind (I'm canadian). The family only accepted me over new years after I drank her cousin under the table.

Drinking an Asian under the table is no small feat, either. I'll bet he almost finished an entire bottle of beer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Back in the day when I was drinking I would give this scenario where you're single and on a ship and it crashes and you're running to the lifeboat and you see a desert island in the distant but there's only room for one other person and you turn and there's four members of the opposite sex who are all different races (white, black, hispanic, asian) but otherwise equally physically attractive, you're probably gonna be on this island alone with them for a very long time, WHO DO YOU PICK

Most people picked their own race, none of the women picked black guys but almost every one of them said it was because they aren't strong swimmers and they were not going to do great in a shipwrecked island situation, a couple picked the hispanic guy for the opposite reason

Once I asked an asian girl who had been raised by a white couple and she went loving ballistic and hates me to this day and never answered the question

That's my story on the psychology of racism, you're welcome

• Locked thread