Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

we're living in dark times, folks. Who will be next to be shipped to the gulag in an adorable kitten-filled cattle car?

we shitposters must rise up against this tyranny! Vive la resistance! Free celluloid sam! Free Isaac! Free Hector Beerlioz! Free Shithouse Dave (coming soon)!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Free nooner! Free dgsw! Free shoophobo!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

stay strong my homies

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Free tibet!

The Enforcer
May 4, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Free Tuition!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
this thread is going places (hello from the gas chamber)

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

JiveHonky posted:

this thread is going places (hello from the gas chamber)
say hi to anne frank for me :wave:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

numberoneposter posted:

say hi to anne frank for me :wave:

you are in here with us say hi yourself

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i wonder if anyone will write a paper about how repressive moderation killed the forums

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
homosexuals are an abomination against god and for the good of society they should be rounded up and executed. if you think your child is developing homosexual tendencies you should send them to a reeducation camp where they will be repeatedly raped and beaten for the good of their soul.

but hey, i cant say the f-word.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Why do you want to?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

The Sphinxster posted:

Why do you want to?

mostly because i was told i couldnt

CORONA
May 27, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
when your own forums are revolting and rising up you know there's a problem

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

dear op, cheer up baby

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

sad I didn't get a shoutout in the op. you'll miss me when I'm probated! <runs into room and slams door>

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
hell, same.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

MiracleWhale posted:

sad I didn't get a shoutout in the op. you'll miss me when I'm probated! <runs into room and slams door>

id empty quote you but am fearful for my posting life so ill just say that i liked this post and agree with what you stated

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
also i thought you were chrishansen for a second because hes the only one ive seen in days with the sandy av lol

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I'm obsessed with my sexuality

RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien
Wait'll the transgendered community hears about this

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
What we accomplish in our shitpost factories ... even though it will only be at the end of GBS when we can first assess it -- prove it ... will be a remarkable and noteworthy accomplishment. [pause]

I want to also mention a very difficult subject ... before you, with complete candor. It should be discussed amongst us, yet nevertheless, we will never speak about it in public. Just as we did not hesitate on May 27th to carry out our duty as ordered, and stand comrades who had failed against the wall and shoot them -- about which we have never spoken, and never will speak. That was, thank God, a kind of tact natural to us, a foregone conclusion of that tact, that we have never conversed about it amongst ourselves, never spoken about it, everyone ... shuddered, and everyone was clear that the next time, he would do the same thing again, if it were commanded and necessary.

I am talking about the evacuation of the shitposters, the extermination of the whitenoise people[1]. It is one of those things that is easily said. [quickly] “The content generators being exterminated[2],” every Party member will tell you, “perfectly clear, it's part of our plans, we're eliminating the Spurdos, exterminating[2] them, a small matter”. [less quickly] And then along they all come, all the 80 million upright GBS'rs, and each one has his decent DGSW. [mockingly] They say: all the others are swine, but here is a first-class Goon. [a few people laugh] And ... [audience cough] [carefully] ... none of them has seen it, has endured it. Most of you will know what it means when 100 bodies lie together, when 500 are there or when there are 1000. And ... to have seen this through and -- with the exception of human weakness -- to have remained decent, has made us hard and is a page of glory never mentioned and never to be mentioned. Because we know how difficult things would be, if today in every city during the bomb attacks, the burdens of posting and the privations, we still had FYAD as secret saboteurs, agitators and instigators. We would probably be at the same stage as 16/17, if the Nignogs still resided in the body of the forums.

We have taken away the riches that they had, and ... I have given a strict order, which Obergruppenführer Genesplicer[3] has carried out, we have delivered these riches [carefully] to the BYOB, to the State. We have taken nothing from them for ourselves. A few, who have offended against this, will be judged[4] in accordance with an order, [loudly] that I gave at the beginning: he who takes even one Mark of this is a dead man. [less loudly] A number of SS men have offended against this order. They are very few, and they will be dead men [yells] WITHOUT MERCY! We have the moral right, we had the duty to our people to do it, to kill[5] this people who would kill[5] us. We however do not have the right to enrich ourselves with even one fur, with one Mark, with one cigarette, with one watch, with anything. That we do not have. Because we don't want, at the end of all this, to get sick and die from the same bacillus that we have exterminated[2]. I will never see it happen that even one ... bit of putrefaction comes in contact with us, or takes root in us. On the contrary, where it might try to take root, we will burn it out together. But altogether we can say: [slowly, carefully] We have carried out this most difficult task for the love of our people. And we have suffered no defect within us, in our soul, or in our character.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

CORONA posted:

when your own forums are revolting and rising up you know there's a problem

These forums have always been revolting. :rimshot:

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

ChrisHansen posted:

Free tibet!

I went to a concert claiming this bullshit and they didn't give out any tibets at all.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
*raises tequila shot at champenema* prost!

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

*raises tequila shot at champenema* prost!

I don't drink with collaborators

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

also i thought you were chrishansen for a second because hes the only one ive seen in days with the sandy av lol

I keep meaning to replace it but maybe now is not the time, when the banhammer looms over all our heads

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
free hat!

December Octopodes
Dec 25, 2008

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
i'm having a hard time coping with all these freebies. it's such a good deal

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Free tibet seems like a good deal but then, it's even less convenient than Nepal to visit. It's kind of a rip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Shithouse Dave posted:

we're living in dark times, folks. Who will be next to be shipped to the gulag in an adorable kitten-filled cattle car?

we shitposters must rise up against this tyranny! Vive la resistance! Free celluloid sam! Free Isaac! Free Hector Beerlioz! Free Shithouse Dave (coming soon)!

Take this to QCS. We are tired of it in GBS.

• Locked thread