Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011
and don't be funny by saying "no deoderant."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 4, 2010

put shirt on first

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

stroll around shirtless until it dries, OP

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
This has legit never been an issue for me or anyone I know. So I'm gonna go with "like a normal person"

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
stop buying deodorant and clothes at the dollar store

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
it says on the instructions on the side of the can to let it dry before you put clothes on, dipshit

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
I'm a functioning adult, so no issues as described by the op here.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

clear deodorant

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

deodorant goes in your armpits not on your hands OP

sorry you had to embarrass yourself like this but hey now you know

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

This, Christ!

red_dirt
Apr 26, 2014

by Shine
Cut the sides so you can put it on like a smock. You then wrap and tie an extension cord around your ribs to hold it in place. This cord does not have to match the one you are already using for a belt.

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

red_dirt posted:

Cut the sides so you can put it on like a smock. You then wrap and tie an extension cord around your ribs to hold it in place. This cord does not have to match the one you are already using for a belt.

Life hack: if you rub the deodorant stained sections of thr shirt together the stain disappears. If there's only one spot, rub it with an unblemished piece of shirt. Works like magic.

Farts
Nov 4, 2005
Sounds like you're using anti-antiperspirant like a scrub.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
by not being a dipshit idiot, op

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Very carefully

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
Shave your pits and stop being such a goddamn sweathog, christ

Vylan Antagonist
Jun 5, 2005

Much less clever than he looks
Tortured By Flan
Assuming we are talking about a t-shirt or polo and you are concerned about getting deodorant on the outside of it, grasp the shirt on the bottom on either side with the back facing up. Roll inwards until you reach the base of the sleeves. Pull the head opening over your head, then while still holding the rolled left side, slip your right arm into the right sleeve hole. Pass the right arm through and grab the shirt on that side again (still partially rolled), then pass your left arm through. Roll the shirt down around your torso. This is handy after you've showered at the gym, reapplied deodorant, and are getting dressed to go back to the office, but don't want any white streaks on your polo.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Hrist posted:

This has legit never been an issue for me or anyone I know. So I'm gonna go with "like a normal person"

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Hrist posted:

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

It's this.

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:
How do you even get deoderant stains all over your shirt, I've never had this issue.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Lol those of us with jobs and responsibility sometimes don't have the luxury of waiting for things to dry. I forgot my point though

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I usually spend a minute just swinging my arms back and forth, to rub the deodorant in.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Lol those of us with jobs and responsibility sometimes don't have the luxury of waiting for things to dry. I forgot my point though

Get up earlier, holy poo poo

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

sound like you're spraying tons of it everywhere and turning your room into a suffocation hazard to boot

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

so just go about your business shirtless until it's dry. i don't see the problem

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
I SAID I FORGOT MY POINT

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
You shouldn't use anti-antiperspirant deodorant. It clogs up your pores. If you clog up your pores, you're going to sweat elsewhere: On your tongue, under the ears, on your forehead. And if you block all of those areas with antiperspirant you're gonna get a breath problem. That's just fact, that's science. AND if you block up everything then you're going to sweat inside and get cancer.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hrist posted:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Funky See Funky Do posted:

You shouldn't use anti-antiperspirant deodorant. It clogs up your pores. If you clog up your pores, you're going to sweat elsewhere: On your tongue, under the ears, on your forehead. And if you block all of those areas with antiperspirant you're gonna get a breath problem. That's just fact, that's science. AND if you block up everything then you're going to sweat inside and get cancer.

I loving love science

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I think the problem is you seem to be applying anti-antiperspirant. That would make you sweat more.

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene
Theres a weird prevailing attitude in this thread like most people use spray deodorant (inferred via numerous suggestions posted) which honestly shocks me cause I've only seen teens use that poo poo before and now I'm having a "how do you wipe your rear end" type thread existential crisis all because some unseen majority of spray users are loving coming out of the woodwork.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I don't understand spray deodorant at all. Cologne is not that expensive.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Twat McTwatterson posted:

by not being an orb person with distended armpits

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
Ditch the anti-persperant and let the deodorant take care of things, god drat

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

Ditch the using anti-persperant and let the deodorant take care of things, god drat

No, people need to ditch the deodorant and use antiperspirant. Sweaty pit stains are gross.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Twat McTwatterson posted:

awwwww little baby kiddo getting used to grooming himself in the morning :3

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Lift some weights so your big muscles will create a nice gap between armpit region and shirt. You are welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Prude posted:

Theres a weird prevailing attitude in this thread like most people use spray deodorant (inferred via numerous suggestions posted) which honestly shocks me cause I've only seen teens use that poo poo before and now I'm having a "how do you wipe your rear end" type thread existential crisis all because some unseen majority of spray users are loving coming out of the woodwork.

Roll on under the arms, spray on on the torso for me dawg.

• Locked thread