Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
So what were you guys watching tonight?
This poll is closed.
Game 7 of the NBA Western Conference Finals 39 19.31%
Game 1 of the NHL Stanley Cup Finals 17 8.42%
WWE Raw, why would you even ask this on a wrestling subforum I don't even 19 9.41%
runs back up the ramp 127 62.87%
Total: 202 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Blaise330 posted:

Here's a project for PSP to work on together. Name all the finishers the Phenominal Forearm can be countered into. I'll start with the RKO since its the opposite of the forearm, instead of anything countering it out of nowhere, it counters anything out of nowhere.

Big Ending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Turns out that Vince, Shane, and Triple H were just mid-bosses all along and Steph is the secret final form.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Onmi posted:

Then again I also want a wrestler to go around the entire show asking where Roman is, only finding him in the last segment and going "Roman! I've been looking all over, I have a message for you. You still suck. Okay bye."

"You're a jerk, Reigns. A complete kneebiter."

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Does Hefty make garbage bags large enough to fit Roman Reigns

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Marquis de Pyro posted:

If Roman Reigns were a song, what song would he be???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDIRDt3eGRs

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Ambrose is Pete Gas, Reigns is Joey Abs, and Seth is Rodney.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

SomeMathGuy posted:

I am excited for the upcoming DC/WWE crossover special, Crisis on Infinite Wrestlemanias.

Ambush Bug still won't get any respect.

• Locked thread