Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Man Proposal to Girlfriend Using Super Mario Bros.
http://www.missopen.com/random/man-proposal-to-girlfriend-using-super-mario-bros/

"an ews reporter" posted:

hi here's a video on youtube a video website here i am watching youtube and u can too thanks for ttuning in to my news

this is a news article now u might be asking yourself hey buddy I'm not here to read news on GBS this is a site for original content. I agree i'm in the wrong here so let's do a little thinking of our own. here are my ideas that suggest this is an "important content" GBS should interact with

1. contemporary news, keeping u up to date with the skit and skaboodle donna wants to talk about at the water cooler
2. video evidence that woman can play video games (internet sites like something awful harbour negative opinions about women gamers but they're real and it's time we face facts(
3. love exists in the world (true love we're all growin up and finding it time for you too)
4. gay marriage is legal now in the New World so this is going 2 b the "norm" of youtube videos, learn to love it and learn to live

thanks how do u feel about love, news, and women gamers getting gay married? Post ur constructive discussions below and remember there's always a cutie out there who wants to play video games with u and gets u and understands ur opinons you just haven't found her him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

to get the ball rolling: i don't think woman can play games or get gay married but here we are i gues the world is a little hosed thanks

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Why isn't there a controller for dogs? My dog keeps looking at me like he wants to play but the control stick just don't work for paws, whats up with that? Seems awfully prejudiced to act like dogs don't want to play video games.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

satanic splash-back posted:

Why isn't there a controller for dogs? My dog keeps looking at me like he wants to play but the control stick just don't work for paws, whats up with that? Seems awfully prejudiced to act like dogs don't want to play video games.

uh haven't u watched the video? the dog seems 2 use the controller just fine thanks

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

social vegan posted:

uh haven't u watched the video? the dog seems 2 use the controller just fine thanks

That dog was struggling with the controller, please don't be asinine

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
I don't think dogs care about videogames one way or the other. :shrug:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

looking forward to the followup thread where he gets cucked by toad

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
they should pass a law to ban guns

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dreddout posted:

I don't think dogs care about videogames one way or the other. :shrug:

Look at this fuckboi humansplaining hey how about asking actual dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
Lame, whether you are gay or straight or whatever.

Sorry :shrug:

The ring/mushroom is cringey too.

• Locked thread