Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ah what the gently caress i thought i was clicking into another game of thrones thread about ramsay snow (bastard / warden of the north)

what a frickin gyp dude i dont give a drat about this chef rear end in a top hat guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

thatdonkey :v:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Prettz posted:

i saw a video of him making scrambled eggs and they weren't scrambled eggs. they were a gross looking uncooked egg paste

is it this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0

i just watch it. those look weird as gently caress but i bet they taste good. not what i think of as scrambling eggs but whatever.

never heard the tip about putting salt in at the end with the pepper and scrambling it in the pan instead of in a bowl beforehand though. gonna try that and see what's what

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

MiracleWhale posted:

i clicked on this like and the youtube ad was for a fridge that has cameras in the doors so you can be at the grocery store and pull out your phone and check what you got in your fridge and i'll be god damned if that isn't actually a good idea but on the other hand as an apartment dweller i'm gonna be using these whirlpool fridges from the 70s until the day i die

wow that is a pretty good idea. too bad ive never owned a big kitchen appliance made after like 1995 either

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
im gonna try making those eggs without the creme fraiche this wekend.

i like mine scrambled harder so ill probably leave them on the pan instead of doing the on off thing he was doing+

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

ArbitraryC posted:

you might as well ignore the rest of the recipe too then

e: I mean that comes across as mean but the whole point of adding the cream is to prevent the eggs from overcooking so if you want em hotel buffet style there's no real point

i get that. sorry I meant i would try making them the way i normally do except i will scramble the eggs in the pan and not add salt until the end. Instead of taking them on and off the head though I usually just leave the heat low and cook them sllow, moving them the whole time.

do yall add cream or milk or nothing to your scram eggs?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
The restaurant industry is as hosed as they come there would be no reason to stage anything people who work in service are intrinsically broken and unhinged in a way that makes reality tv execs eyes light up

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i'm gonna start calling people "donut" as an insult. has a nice ring to it. thanks ramsay!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Nonviolent J posted:

im the OP and the point of this is are you americans offended by oval office, everyone missed the point

hello op, to thoughtfully answer your question: yes, oval office is one of the more insulting insults you can use in the USA. especially against women. it is way more effective than bitch. when turned on a guy, it's pretty bad too. come to think of it. yes. i am offended by just having typed this.

• Locked thread