Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Tom Gorman posted:

When you step back and consider his mentor Marco Pierre White, it's amazing that Ramsay became a highly successful person instead of someone who goes on a public rampage following a mental breakdown.

I dunno Batali was a MPW protégé too and isn't as rich as Ramsay, but still incredibly rich. gently caress I just looked it up. All three of them are loving loaded. For the record MPW bio is top notch, he's such an autistic chef. I wonder who else dealt with him and became rich af?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

School Nickname posted:

Every time I use his method scrambled egg I get a mean, mean case of the shits two or three hours after I eat them (or any scrambled egg even). They're loving delicious though. A pity I can't digest eggs that aren't literally burnt. I guess I'll have to stick to ham, cheese & chive omelette's like a pleb.

Try Pepin's method but I don't know how different it would be for your shits :shrug:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Nonviolent J posted:

update: 8 min 13 seconds in he says oval office again

noone answered my question: because oval office isn't that bad of a word in aus / uk, what would it be like being on hell's kitchen as an american and hearing that word?

They would freak!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Nonviolent J posted:

and the whole of aus

oval office is like a really bad word in the us. Like N word bad.

• Locked thread