Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I've seen every episode of Hell's Kitchen but I agree with others I loved the first season where he was truly unhinged and took people's food and smeared it on their aprons and called people :ramsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Gordon Ramsay at the London in LA: Beef Wellington was loving perfect, sticky toffee made me have an emotional reaction.

Like this.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

King of Bees posted:

oval office is like a really bad word in the us. Like N word bad.

Uh no. It's not N word bad, c'mon.

Relin posted:

its so weird to watch oval office and retard become super bad words over my lifetime

maybe thats just among the pc crowd

Let me tell you about the word fag in the 80s compared to today. For instance...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvwattbERUw

Totally acceptable joke that wouldn't even get you in trouble with a teacher.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

One of the best cajun restaurants in my home town had a famous chef who acted like Ramsay and a bus boy stuck a butcher knife straight into his loving heart.

The Étouffée has never been the same.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Nice.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

However watch the hell out of Hell's Kitchen and then when you've had enough torment watch Masterchef Junior for all the feels. Just don't let your girlfriend watch it and fall in love with Gordon and his "piercing blue eyes" like mine did.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

CrimsonSaber posted:

The worst part about the ABC episode is how the husband was stealing employee tips. I'm surprised that nobody burned that place to the ground.

It was all funny watching the crazies up until that moment and then I was immediately enraged. This kind of poo poo happens all the time too. There could be a whole thread about former servers telling stories about getting ripped off by shady dickhead managers and owners. It always kind of irritates me when the media praises small business owners and vilifies corporations. I've witnessed so much bullshit from greedy, soon to be burning in hell small business owners that would never fly in a corporation.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Let me tell you about Kansas politics.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I think I remember one where he thought the person was an amazing bakery chef and told her to concentrate on that alone. If I remember right his advice was ignored.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

There goes my stomach.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Every term for vagina eventually becomes offensive.

• Locked thread