Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Hello friends.
This secret club for cool Goon is sure to be a riot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Hedrigall posted:

Ovipositorgoon should read Saga, there's a smokin' spider babe in that

She got them titties out an errrything

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

It's fake. Don't worry.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Reclaimer posted:

Alcoholic dude sounds more like an insomniac who drinks to stop his mind from racing at night. They got pills for that, see a psychiatrist.

As someone with who has struggled with sleep issues his whole life, don't use alcohol to medicate. You get worse sleep and end up being more exhausted.

Reclaimer is right. There are a host of options to ensure you are properly rested and will help you get back to normal.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

My real confession is that I once slept with a girl who 100% thought she was a werewolf. She claimed to have been raised in Valhalla by two giant wolves that imbued her with the power to shape shift.
Of course she wouldn't show me because I was a mortal and she wasn't allowed.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

No. Unfortunately she was very normal otherwise aside from being pretty dumb and unambitious.
As if that wasn't enough, she firmly believes in old gender roles and any deviation is in defiance of the natural order. She longed to be a kept woman. Ugh...

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

H.H posted:

I read an interview online with a dude who did this. It was years ago, so I don't remember where exactly.
The only detail of the story I have any recollection of is that it was done as a part of a hosed up sexual master/slave situation and they didn't bother waiting until the guy who was about to lose his balls was 100% OK with it.

You can try to find it if you like, I'm sure there are a lot of similar accounts.
You really shouldn't do that to yourself, though.

That "Nullo" interview was fake, sorry.

The cat baseball guy is a horrible person. You can't excuse your past behavior on drugs if you still celebrate it. Probably fake but I've known enough human grease stains to know that it could be real.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Harassment Weeaboo:

Two successful weirdos in love is just about the best relationship you could ask for.
Glad to see it working out!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Even though I'm very good with money, I'm very thankful that my dad taught me early to never have a credit card except one to auto-pay my bills.

There were a few times j could have gotten in a lot of trouble.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

One time my cousin tried to pounce on my totally huge bone but I am a proud gentilesir so I crawled out of the room pretending to be a cat.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I had an elk burger not too long ago that gave me a half-chub.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Shakill OReal posted:

Can the guerrilla marketer goons PM me about how to get a job doing that

Me too. Can't be worse that most jobs I've done.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I once watched the movie Hackers about a hundred time one summer when I was young.
In my defense, I'm really stupid and have brain problems.

Plus I did other stuff like drawing and playing with LEGO.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Not to get too personal but my parents divorced when I was young and used their children as messengers of their hate for years.
I should have sent them my therapy bills.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

The child abuse story isn't really a confession. Somebody make up more unlikely fetishes.

My confession is that I'm really boring and don't have any fetishes.
I like a pretty, enthusiastic and consenting woman.

Also thigh-highs but everyone likes those.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Jastiger posted:

Its ok to get your rocks off (cheat) with a Fleshlight or something, but if its inside another attractive person that is WAY different! :psyduck:

Its the literal same thing, why does everyone or even his wife care where the sperm goes. Its already out the gate, why does it matter where it ends up? smdh.

Reiterating: Bone the 20 year old co worker or you'll regret it.

I know you're a broke-brain Goon but masturbating isn't cheating and you're an imbecile for thinking otherwise.

Edit: gently caress, I left the page open too long but my point still stands.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Just smoke weed and watch nature documentaries. poo poo, dawggggg

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

My confession is that my smoke detector went off at three am for no reason. The next morning I found a fake nail (that had been ripped off) on my welcome mat.

I live around some not-great people but I'm struggling to connect these dots.
Maybe I'm not paranoid enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

The Mentalizer posted:

If he was like any of the friends I went to music festivals with, the hole was for pissing into the tent. While the rest of us were sleeping, of course.

The Pissbitch Cometh

• Locked thread