Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
Awesome confessions so far.

Damien's dad: the only thing that's gonna solve your problem is if you drown that little hell spawn in a vat of holy water. then burn teh remains

it fugures Kane is a trump supporter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

H.H posted:

"loosing"

for gently caress's sake, why does every single braindead right winger spell 'losing' this way. it is not that loving hard

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

H.H posted:

crazy right winger

thank you for demonstrating to the world in the most eloquent way possible the direct link between right wing extremism and being a complete and utter pile of human excrement. i suggest you cut your own dick off and and try to swallow it whole before you go on a shooting spree

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

as someone who's seen a poo poo ton of ghosts in his life (with witnesses*), i think the answer is quantum entanglement

*by witnesses, I mean people with me who experienced the same poo poo that i did and started freaking out about it without me prompting it

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
Indian Ghost dude: that's not a ghost, that's a phantasm. Basically, the intensity of what happened released so much energy that it imprinted on that spot and now people who are sensitive to that poo poo can see it happening over and over again. You can test it by going back and trying to talk to the kid but if he turns and runs to the same place and jumps over the same rock and his braid flips up in the air the same way again then yeah, not an intelligent spirit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Quote-Unquote posted:

Hmm no I think 'phantasm' is the wrong word. I think the word you're looking for is 'hallucination' or maybe 'lie'.

IT WAS A WEATHER BALLOON NOTHING TO SEE HERE

• Locked thread