Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Workout Barry Allen guy loving owns. He should work out with "get REAL beefy, bitch!" Who also owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I'm not racist, but

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Kitchner posted:

She just found it funny because she was pretty cool. I just hooked up with her once and then it became a regular thing, but I referred to her as a slump buster to one of my mates and he kept using it so I confessed to her before his fat mouth landed me in it by accident.

She was chubby but she wasn't really fat, had huge tits and she's still in the top 3 girls I've ever slept with years down the line (not that it's a huge list). Sadly she's a bit crazy and that's why we broke up.

Only ex I'm friends with though.

Confession: Every girl I've ever slept with is in the top 4 girls I've ever slept with

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

loquacius posted:

Wasn't there like a long bitstrip comic series that got posted on SA once about how gangstalking is real and a serious problem and no I'm not crazy shut up you're with them aren't you

Eh that might be just the SA demographics talking. I'm sure there's an anonymous-confessions Tumblr out there with a bunch of submissions from garbage ladies :shrug:

Targ the target. Utterly amazing:

Engineer woman hits that stage of schizophrenia where she believes gangstalking is real, and unleashes a comic strip, during the making of which she is forced to take a leave of absence form her job for mental health reasons.

She believes people at her work use tech to make dogs bark at her and that Someone breaks into her house to regularly empty out very trace amounts of her coffee creamer

Got super sad after a while... first her chair gets torn up... because of "gang stalking." Then a pillow gets torn up... because of "gang stalking." Then her cat is murdered... because of "gang stalking." She calls the cops, who accuse her of murdering her own cat... because the cops are in on the "gang stalking." Then you go "hey, wait... maybe she killed her cat because it tore up her pillow and chair and tried to blame it on "gang stalking""

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Sep 19, 2016

• Locked thread