Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

H.H posted:

Love him or hate him, Kitchner was very active in the thread and he deservs to be part of this one as well.

Hopefully the million invites I sent in the last few hours will create a nice balance of posters.

That's dumb. Kitchner sucks. This thread sucks. Gonna get wrecked again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
H.H is a loving idiot if he won't curate the confessions.... but there probably aren't enough good ones to have a whole rolling thread about them. IDK shits hosed.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
First confession in a while that's made me legitimately go 'Whyyyyyy?' out loud like a dork.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

H.H posted:

I'm not filtering based on plausability, though.

which brings the whole thread down really

also lol daughter of pissbitch is pretty funny poo poo, if its fake it should end here, any more twists will just be ridiculous.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Dude if you sue they will investigate you, as the cost of hiring a private investigator is much, much cheaper than whatever you're suing them for is.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
welp see you all in 500 posts about steak

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
they gonna gossip about your revolting rank rear end in a top hat tho. if known goon elise the great is there, she may post about it here!

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

I know this keeps coming up, but long ago I used to check on local massage parlors for which ones gave happy endings, etc. The sites where you found that info at that point in time also catered to guys into streetwalkers and the term "hobbyist" was definitely a thing and not just this one confessor using it.

So you like hookers, huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
I request that if you have Jastiger fanfiction, you just send it to him.

• Locked thread