Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

MiracleWhale posted:

one cool thing about Reddit is you cannot get all my internet friends banned/probated by whining to the kids in qcs!!

It is we chosen few comedic elite with spare dollars and lifetimes to yield in the name of high fart.

It is us. WE are the world, WE are the children. We must be treated as children when we misbehave like children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
:reddit: <~ Lots Of Love

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Putty posted:

i cant beliebe enfield is fukcing dead

I think I saw him flying out of the... caldera.

:greenangel:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Enfield posted:

i have to go now

:greenangel:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Serious Frolicking posted:

all things are bad, op. find pleasure in nothing and wait for death.

TIL!

(this is interaction :loveme:)

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I'm a niche enthusiast hoping to go viral about my passion: generic etsy store- gone totes whack-adoo!!!~^-^***AMA!

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Serious Frolicking posted:

nah, she at least casts metal and glass. but it is the principle of the thing, you know?

“Is that a new bolo tie?” “Yes! My son sells them on Etsy. He is a huge disappointment.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Bolth, OP.

• Locked thread