Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

TheShazbot posted:

no, it sucks, you can't shitpost or be rude there without being "downvoted"

it's like fyad levels of circlejerk except worse
Reddit: Worse Than FYAD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ape Fist posted:

i have spent the last 2 years making GBS threads in the Final Fantasy 14 Reddit subforum about the fact that Final Fantasy 14 has a Global Cooldown of 2.5 Seconds between skill usage, effectively reducing the games pace of combat to that of wading through a pool of molasses. It has been effective on both redditors, goons, and others. That is my experience with Reddit. I am 30 years of age and play videogames.
Sounds good to me.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Serious Frolicking posted:

i was deeply ashamed when i found out that my sister has an etsy store for crappy homemade jewelry
Why?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Jukeboxblues posted:

Lol reddit is epic win imo. Not only can you never see negative opinions, but you get to share HILARIOUS memes that died off in 2006, for instance inspiring wolf with yellow background, and who could forget "Epic win success toddler" and the classic "oh my lord, my favourite book series Goosebumps!" just so many lolz to be had when you are taking a break from adulting. :)
reddit's not as funny as imgur imo, which deludes itself into thinking "imgurians" are coming up with the meme material uploaded by redditers and goons

• Locked thread