Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
miraclewhale these are hard-hitting questions you're asking here. I am also curious about web page http://reddits.com because I hear people talk about it but at the same time I am quite attached to gibbis so I'm a little scared of a whole new website you know??? Like drat that's a big commitment for me, I need info before I take that plunge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
mods you really need to lift the embargo on rear end&titties if you want to compete with reddit in the global posting marketplace

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

MiracleWhale posted:

I know it's like, TWO websites?! do I need two computers or what?!

gently caress I didn't even think of that!!! This is the info we need, someone get a redditor in here stat

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

Serious Frolicking posted:

well, anime is good. etsy is bad. i dont really see the problem here.

No way, I got a chick to sew me a stuffed Ghost toy from Destiny for my 4 year old there. Etsy owns

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

Serviette posted:

Ayup. Reddit has everything.

Reddit has everything except...

Except for a place for me :smith:

I'm sorry friend, you will always have a place in honor in the gibbis :cheers:

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Is there an r/generalbullshit??? That would just make my goddamn head explode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
the upvote/downvote system is a perfect mechanic to effortlessly turn any forum into an echo chamber circlejerk

• Locked thread